NEWBIES are leaving like crazy! Be very afraid WT

by clarity 231 Replies latest jw friends

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Oh, half of those are my other accounts.

Welcome!

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Welcome to ALL NEWBIES you have found a place of great warmth and freedom to express yourselves.

Let's pray many more will find that open road to freedom.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Welcome, NEWBIES!

Question: Did you find JWN as a result of feeling freer to use the internet, given the Society's online moves?

Thanks!

CoCo

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

No. I started to investigate when I became aware of paedophile allegations that were known to people outside the WT. I started to investigate where that originated from.

Eden

• Rebecca 619
    Rebecca 619

I joined after my son was dfd for being gay, i needed advice, and i got soo much support and compassion that has helped me a great deal, thank you all for your concern.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Some people are making new uer names to reply to threads, e.g. latin thunder = Sabatious

But apart from those people, it is VERY encouraging to see so many new ones brave enough to breach the red line set out by men in Brooklyn x

• cofty
    cofty

I didn't join a forum until many years after I left but I imagine it must be terrifying and thrilling in equal measure if you are still in.

• flipper
    flipper

CLARITY- Great thread my dear friend ! I'd like to personally welcome each of the people Clarity mentioned as well to the board ! Clarity is correct. You are all beautiful human beings and have awesome value as decent, loving people. Give yourself a pat on the back for opening your minds to open minded thinking in order to gain freedom of mind. Sometimes we have to cut our right arm off ( figuratively speaking of course ) in order to free ourselves and get our life back again instead of living in slavery and captivity. It's not easy to be sure, but we are all here for you- remember. You are not alone. Keep on keeping on things get better the longer you are away from this destructive WT cult. I've been out 10 years now- and I've never been happier. My hope is that you as well will experience more happiness, freedom of mind, and calm in your life as years go by. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Thanks and Welcome all I haven't spoken to yet!!

Thanks Tech49 for not putting us in the " batshi* crazy!" group. Lol

Add to the list of 2013 Newbies

CONFUSEDANDALONE....he's been a little MIA lately, but I can't forget, his post were some of the 1st I read when lurking...I almost joined just to respond them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit