Do You Regard President Obama In The Same Way As You Did BEFORE The Election?

by minimus 122 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

wish he had had the guts to go to the one payer system for healthcare and eliminate the middlemen profiteers.

Me, too.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Who?

• Gregor
    Gregor

Hard to flush Obama's zombies out of the bushes these days.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I voted for him twice. I was skeptical the first time I voted for him. I am not skeptical anymore. I do wish he had been able to keep the teeth in the affordable care act. I must say though, I am very glad to have health insurance again. I love how he interacts with his wife and daughters.

I believe his inexperience kinda hurt him, but over all, I am happy with the job he's done.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I voted for him. I didn't believe the hype, but I thought he would be less likely to involve us in another stupid war like Iraq. McCain was OK, but he lost my vote when he picked Sarah Palin. The thought of her being one heartbeat away from the presidency gave me the chills. The last election I just could not get excited about Mitt. As an ex JW I knew how being in a high control religion could warp your thinking, and to vote for a Mormon was out of the question for me.

I agree that a single payer system would have been better, but at least he got a health care bill passed, something that no other president in recent history was able to do.

I think he has done OK as president, not great, but OK. Given the choices in the last to elections I would vote for him again.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I voted for him the 1st time but after a couple years regarded him as a big mistake. All I see when listening to him and looking at the state of things in this country is that he's horrible.

• designs
    designs

An obstructionist Congress and a do nothing Senate have held us back and now the merchants of War have succeeded once again.

Glad I voted for the President twice.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

An obstructionist Congress and a do nothing Senate have held us back and now the merchants of War have succeeded once again.

Glad I voted for the President twice.

I am, too. I would vote for him again.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Fact checking on the outrage over Obama's excessive vacation taking:

Bush takes the record for most days of vacation ever taken by a US president: 879

Also, US tax payers don't food the bill. Every president pays for his own food and lodging.

(Obama is at less than 150 in his 6th year)

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Obama has played 186 rounds of golf so far. Bush, on the other hand, only played 24 rounds of golf.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit