Do You Regard President Obama In The Same Way As You Did BEFORE The Election?

by minimus 122 Replies latest jw friends

• Glander
    Glander

The real amount of debt the US has is not $17 trillion. It is actually more like $70 trillion or more.

Cox and Archer: Why $16 Trillion Only Hints at the True U.S. Debt

rather than cut and paste you can easily find this anaysis by googleing

• designs
    designs

The American Recovery Act has rebuilt improved and reengineered nearly every Freeway from the US Mexican Border north to Los Angeles County and from the Pacific Ocean to the eastern borders with Arizona and Nevada, plus several of the major Highways. Long overdue.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Do you guys honestly expect the US is going to bankrupt itself?

The Cox and Archer piece is not without its critics, and I am not calling it a non-issue by any means. it is a MASSIVE issue. But once again, 5 years in charge after taking over in a position where we were hanging on by our fingernails, and this dude gets all of the grief? Especially when despite what the numbers actually are, the current trend is AWAY from more debt and a shrinking deficit?

I am not sure I understand the righteous indignation. :)

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

LOVE Farkel!!

• Glander
    Glander

Everything that he and Hillary have touched in foriegn relations are worse today than when he took office. Where's the leadership? Where is the diplomatic skill?

This is turning out to be just as damaging to the US as the mountains of debt incurred and we didn't even get a goddam bridge repaired. Poof!

Now Obamacare. This is a cluster f--k.

• designs
    designs

Actually there are a lot of new bridges built under the American Recovery Act, old one's have been repaired. I'm sure there is a provision in the ACA for 200 year old geezers like you

• Glander
    Glander

As old as you are and you are still trying to figure it all out?

Nothing worse than an old fool.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Too tired...you said it all. PERIOD.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc

Too tired,

You seem to forget the administration that took us into a war based on personal gain the likes of which this country has never seen and which may well prove to be our undoing.

• prologos
    prologos

he was interesting to listen to in the debates, tickeling the ears. he got the Nobel peace price before he even started to dither in all the theatres of conflct.

The most dangerous man is the idealist.

wish he had had the guts to go to the one payer system for healthcare and eliminate the middlemen profiteers.

nice try.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit