Do You Regard President Obama In The Same Way As You Did BEFORE The Election?

by minimus 122 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

Bush, don't you really mean President Cheney...

• Spectre
    Spectre

After the fiasco of Pres. Bush, I didn't care if Obama didn't do a thing but give us a breather. Other than health care, he hasn't done much but how can he with the do nothing congress we have?

Besides, Pres. McCain? Pres. Romney? Really?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

We are still paying for Bush and Cheney. Today's hell for example.

• Spectre
    Spectre

But Berengaria, don't you remember that Obama was only allowed to "blame it on Bush" for about 5 minutes into his presidency? Maybe tonight we'll get to see McCain complain about that again.

• minimus
    minimus

Obama is the worst president in memory. This country is worse off than they ever have been in the last decade or two.

• designs
    designs

minimus on Crack....

• minimus
    minimus

Designs, I like your love of music but your views on Obama after all these years makes me realize that you aren't the brightest bulb in the sky. But I live your soul.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Obama reminded me of a JW elder when he first started campaigning, and he still reminds me of a JW elder.

• designs
    designs

Tomorrow we have the anniversary of 9/11, and in a month the anniversary of the economic crash of 2007 was building steam. It has been a hard long climb out of 2 wars and a economic recovery with a Congress and Senate who are among the most obstructionist we have ever seen. Huge problems ahead but Obama is a steady hand whereas Bush/Cheney were utterly self-serving and a McCain or Romney presidency would have been a Redux of Cheney policies.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Min, you are sorely uninformed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit