Do You Regard President Obama In The Same Way As You Did BEFORE The Election?

by minimus 122 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

He is a disappointment.

• Mum
    Mum

As far as I know (and I remember Presidents back to Eisenhower) every president has turned out to be a disappointment in some respect.

Obama has not stood his ground. He wants to be fair to all sides, but this openness on his part has worked against him.

Mitch McConnell has led an effort to discredit the President in whatever way possible. He planned from the very beginning to make Obama fail. Ironically, it did not affect his re-election. Suck it, Mitch! Mitch's name rhymes with a word women are called if we don't like them. I say we adopt "Mitch" as the male equivalent.

This country is still very racist, and Obama has put up with it in a very classy manner.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Q.: Do You Regard President Obama In The Same Way As You Did BEFORE The Election?

A.: Yes. History has shown him to be what Bill Clinton recognized him as being.

• designs
    designs

Eisenhower had his nut jobs to deal with and so does President Obama- Tea Party people, and McConnell (good ol crazy cousin Mitch), Cantor, Paul Ryan, Rand Paul. They could have approved a Jobs program years ago and addressed our aging infrastructure....but nooooo that would help the President out.

• minimus
    minimus

I don't see the opposing party being the reason Obama is the way he is.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Obama's reputation will prevent another African American from being elected to the office for many, many years.

Doc

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I didn't realize he would be taking so many vacations at the peoples' expense, especially when so many of the people are struggling to get by. That really rubs their faces in it, for he and his family to be living so luxuriously at taxpayer expense, while basic needs are getting cut.

His goatse attitude toward banks and corporations was expected, as they would never let people vote for someone who didn't serve them well.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Well, he's far more hawkish than I thought he would be. That's disappointing. He was a better choice than a Republican Mormon, but as it happens, I voted for the Libertarian candidate.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

From the UK, I see him as a president with his hands tied, he just looks frustrated and has a look in his eye that he was played like a lute and left dangling in the wind like a testical in short shorts....

• designs
    designs

Republican held Congress has voted to repeal the Affordable Care Act 40 times (their Big accomplishment) yet they will personally benefit from the Obamacare program.

'Here kiddies, let me take away your school lunch we need another battleship'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit