The Outing of Faders, and the Epilogue of Sic Semper Tyrannis

by zed is dead 298 Replies latest members private

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

OTWO that story is hilarious. But lets not get our analogies mixed up. Is Cedars on Trial? Does he have the responsability of "President"? For which crime is he being tried?

AAWA screwed up. We are very well aware. Their member fractioned, some resigned, and others it seems are directly responsible. Cedars may have been able to do something he did not do that made things worse.

Now while that means he shares some blame.....he is damn near the only person I hear about. Is it because he is an active, vocal, contributor with an opinion on matters? Maybe. Maybe he is the only one around. But at a certain point, when a guy apologizes and 8 pages later is being slammed, you get that most men would defend themseves against things to which they feel they are being stretched into.

Dude we are all amateurs. We are here for a reason. Zed and SST are justifyably angry. This brings me to my question.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS REALLY WANT?

If it isn't really anything but more of the same, please for the sake of the group lets get back to doing what we do best......helping new people feel like they aren't alone, finding information that could be the next thing that helps someone here wake up a family member, and argue politics for some reason.

Amen, Problemaddict!!!!!!

It's time to move on. The AAWA debacle was horrible for those who got outed, as well as for those who were part of AAWA. Mistakes were made by folks who had good intentions. Lives were affected. Apologies have been made. Lessons have been learned. But if we allow the AAWA debacle to derail the otherwise admirable efforts of folks like Cedars, there is only one winner: the WTBTS.

I'm glad Cedars is back on this forum and I thank him for all of his past and present efforts against the WTBTS!

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

problemaddict,

This thread was started to talk about the outing of faders, and the affect it had on Sic Semper Tyrannis. Cedars is the one that through his insensitive and untrue statements turned the focus on himself. Please don't blame us for responding to what he said.

What you do not realize, is that most of us here that are calling him to account ARE DOING IT FOR THE NEWBIES!

zed

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I would like Cedars to answer the question posed by ZED -

Cedars, do you think SST is lying?

Thank you

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Incorrect, Cedars is the one derailing the efforts of Cedars by his own duplicity.

zed

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Then move on, fellows. I suggested that to Cedars more than once here.

Is Cedars on trial?

Maybe not in the sense you are asking. All are free to move on.

Zed's original post here was clear:
    "He wanted me to share with you how he was affected by his being outed by an organization, and how he was treated. The ultimate outcome is that he is cut off from his family, and he was disfellowshipped."

"He does not feel he can ever post here again under his former identity on JWN. He did give me permission to share his story. I will end this post with his own words."

If a bunch of people said, "Oh that's a shame," and Cedars said nothing, the only problem would have been Marvin trolling to rile it up. That would have died off. But if someone doesn't want to move on, it seems to fit here. Simon said something to the effect that we are still here talking about Watchtower. Move on! (Actually, many are able to do that. Good for them.)

Why is Cedars the one whose name is being kicked around here? Cedars was the frigging President. Despite his insistance that he was just a stooge, he worried more about BBXB than about any outings, and didn't do what he should have. I know that J Mason Emerson (and now know about Bo) had a lot to do with this, and I wouldn't let him off the hook either if he kept saying "I am sorry, but really it's not my fault."

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

As for the topic of whether Cedars is on trial:

He is not on trial here. He is just being called to account for his own accusations. He has accused me of wanting him dead. He has accused SST of lying about their email exchange. He denies wanting to use SST as a vehicle to further promote himself, like the way he is using the Contis. He accused me of making up the story of SST.

He is not on trial yet, but that day may come. I think SST would have a case to accuse him of libel, as well as other charges. Time will tell . . .

zed

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

BTW, is this AAWA group actually doing anything besides having a FB page?

I still would like Cedars to answer the question - Do you believe SST is lying?

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Another question for Cedars:

Did you by any chance delete the email exchange with SST? I know he didn't.

zed

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

UC,

I think they are still actively making obscene gestures at Kingdom Halls. I think they are working up to flipping off Brooklyn.

A remarkable organization, indeed!

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit