The Outing of Faders, and the Epilogue of Sic Semper Tyrannis

by zed is dead 298 Replies latest members private

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Good Lord.

I get it. I'm not a child with little experience. There are other things to consider. Most people haven't attempted 5% of what Cedar has for what they now believe in, and overall to attept to affect their community for good and help other break free. He was part of a group that overreached and seems to actually be sorry for his part in it. Doesn't make it right, but come on people. Does the degree or % assigned to him in blame really matter?

Zed I feel you on why you are doing it. Nobody here knows who I am until I'm ready to make that happen. If one knows, I figure all will. SST should have figured that as well. He was careless with his identity. Now it happened to be "exploited" by accident by a group supposed to be on "his side". That makes it sting even worse. I get it. I really do.

Very few of us know each other personally. I am telling you this stuff seems like theater and turns off people coming here. We ALL want people to come here. So lets be done with it shall we? I don't think Cedars was saying SST was lying, but who gives a $#!T.

Everyone on this thread has said things I have appreciated. Marvin has some fantastic blog posts that reflect time and research, OTWO you have some insights from way back that are facinating, Zed your posts are great, Cedars has written multiple articles and the end of year lists are fantastic, and unconfused I don't know you well but hope too.

Can we just kill this? Tell SST to come back. He probably needs support more than ever. Is he in Cali? If he is I'll hit up a meal with the guy and we can talk. Lets get back to what we are good at peeps.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

pa,

Blaming the victim again.

zed

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

ProblemAddict - These things are like going down a rabbit hole. I don't think Zed or OTWO or I had any intention of carrying this on this far. Zed posted to make a valid point that real people were hurt, because of this virtual world we are interacting in. Marvin came along to troll this whole thing and it rubbed me wrong. (I think it rubbed OTWO wrong as well.) So I wanted to call Marvin on his bullshit and to make sure that Zed's point was not lost with all Marvin's obfuscation. This wasn't intended to just keep beating Cedars, but whenever Cedars shows up his apologies are always tempered by finger pointing - and that is why someone suggested that he should suffer the same as SST and Rebel8 - since he really didn't seem to get it.

Cedars I don't trust. He immediately went on the "why are you picking on me with ad hominem attacks?" when people were still exposed. Dick move.

Marvin is a troll.

OTWO and Zed seem like intellectually honest guys who's input I've respected on this thread.

That said, I liked your post. Yes, we are pretty far down the rabbit hole.

• talesin
    talesin

Well said, UnConfused.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Stand you ground!____Simon

Hey cedars,

Sage advice. Don't listen to Simon if you ain't packin'

Ain't nothin' wrong wit a good run. It beats a bad stand anyday

Marvin already gone. So He can live to fight another day ;))

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Problem Addict, I agree with you. People who were not personally affected by this are acting as if they were. Mistakes were made, people got hurt, got it, we all got it, hundreds of posts ago. Cedars has apologized up one side and down the other, but it's never, ever good enough or in the right way, to appease those who want to carry a grudge, people who were actually not affected themselves. It seems they won't be happy until Cedars has suffered the same fate. Really? Really? You want someone to suffer this horrible fate? Eye for an eye? Hurt innocent people as well? How would that help anything if more people are hurt by by the cult? It would be worse than the original problem because it would be deliberate. Yes, he does offer explanations for what happened, who wouldn't, if attacked in this fashion, tell their side of the story? That in no way invalidates his apology. The people who were actually, personally affected, should contact the organization involved and demand an explanation and an apology. Everyone else needs to calm down and remember who really is the enemy, the WTBTS.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Mistakes were made, people got hurt, got it, we all got it.....

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

UnConfused asked:

BTW, is this AAWA group actually doing anything besides having a FB page?

Well, AWAA just uploaded an improved Sparlockian Voice newsletter.

They revised the offensive racial stuff, yet the front page, lead headline remains the same: A Word From The Top

Yes folks, THE TOP.

As in Bo.

So much for, "We made it clear from the inception of AAWA that there should be no heirarchy."

Bo is THE TOP.

Cedars bottomed out.

Dick sticking up at the helm.

And Marvin continues in his sh*t-faced minstrel show... Step, heel, tap.

It's sort of like the Gong Show now.
  • cedars
    cedars

Zed

Let me ask you this, do you still think SST is lying about your correspondance with him?

Once again I am being asked things that I have already provided answers to. We are going round in circles.

I have checked my emails between SST's outing and my request for him to email me (April 18th) and the facebook group being closed (April 24th) and have found absolutely no evidence of any email communication between my "[email protected]" address and anyone claiming to be SST whatsoever.

In the absense of you or SST producing any dates of this correspondence, people are welcome to draw their own conclusions.

I for one do not remember sending the emails, and cannot find them in my sent box. I asked you for more details on page 1 as I recall. We are now on page 13 and still nothing.

Cedars

• *lost*
    *lost*

Problemaddict - sorry have to disagree with you, on a lot of things.

I am a newbie, I was involved in the whole drama, right from the beginning, when it all kicked off.

I want, above all else in life, 'truth' the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Of course, that is an impossibility to gaurentee in 'everyday' life.

NOT everybody in life is truthful, honest, moral, or even kind. some people are bare-faced, and I mean, literally, look you square in the face and 'pretend' and lie, lie, lie, through their teeth, like fairytale shit, you would never believe it. Some people not only 'thrive' on lying cheating scammin conning, stepping on, crushing, disregarding, anyone and everyone who gets in the way of their wants, needs, desires, dreams, goals.

People in the 'world' are not like mind controlled brainwashed, innocent, ignorant, follow the leader 'sheeple'. It is not a disney movie.

Politicians do it all of the time. they have a special 'language' they know the game, and aare playing the game, for themselves, not for us, for our good, we are just collateral damage in the game of life.

And because I have peraonally had dealings with and close contacts with these kinds of people, and I know exactly how machivaelian they are, and how heartless and cruel they can be. Just like con-men, going oround town, ripping off grannies and single moms, they prey on other people, use them abuse them, then discard them. and these types of people, make me sick. The highest order of disgust is what I have for these kinds of people.

some here seem to be a bit confused with what is really going on here. Is it a trial ? well maybe it is, in a way, what's wrong with that.

what are the purpose of trials ? are they not specifically fact-finding missions, dedicated to finding out the truth, it is the truth, the facts, that people want generally. Sure there are some who can just walk on by and say, let it go, oh for gods sake, stop flogging the dead horse. Well, okay, good for them, their lives were not affected. So, it's a different ball game isn't it. For those who don't know how to play the game, don't get involved, walk on by, know one will ever know nor care. good for you.

For others, who have and are suffering, and are in pain, in their lives, as a human being, a 'sister' a 'brother' in life, for all that we have a moral duty to, it is not that easy.

If he had been abused by WT paedo's, you would all be baying for blood, obviously, it is no where near the same things, but, at what stage do we get to put a price on someone ?

There is a person at stake here, more than one. Anyone of you here, who has lost everything in their lives, will know, feel and understand what sic is going through.

It is rotten, and it is disgusting, and it is every bit as bad by the crimes commited by WT and the jw's. So if he wants justice, he is entitled to it.

This is not about 'revenge for sic' it is about, truth, honesty and justice. He is entitled to it, he has been wronged, hugely. As ex-jw's, everyone should know exactly what he is going through.

As for Cedars and Marvin doing 'great works', yes, and it is a credit, but, it has nothing to do with the issue. It's like saying, the church gave money to the school and did great and wondrous deeds, so, that kinda rules out the abuse to kids. No, that used to happen in society, as people never had a voice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit