If you were on the Zimmerman jury, how would you vote? 2nd degree murder, manslaughter or innocent?

by UnConfused 314 Replies latest social current

• designs
    designs

Martin circled around and jumped from the bushes?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

To avenge something that happened a generation or two ago is hardly an excuse to issue threats for full blown racially tinged riots. Martin Luther King Jr, Gandhi, and Nelson Mandela never condoned violence and they actually lived in those turbulent periods.

• designs
    designs

Of course it is not but you do recognize people feel very disenfranchised from the system based on real history.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

We only have GZ's word for what happened. He eliminated the only other witness.

• designs
    designs

I'll tell you watching the closing arguments from both sides are almost unwatchable.

• James Brown
    James Brown

I hope karma bites all you who think George Zimmerman is guilty and your neighborhoods are

swarming with Trayvon Martins.

Opps that's been happening for the past 25 years.

That is the pain of being stupid.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Bizzy - we do have more than GZ's word there is the evidence. His nose was smashed and the back of his head bruised. That supports his story.

What do you think really happened?

• Simon
    Simon

Bizzy - it is not simply 'he said' vs 'he said' ... there is forensic evidence, recordings and witnesses. The prosecution explanation doesn't fit those so they are appealing to emotion instead of facts.

The defense explanation makes sense to the known facts.

Last time I checked, murderers don't call the police before they shoot someone and innocent people don't assault people. This is only happening because of racists using threats of violence for some retaliation against past wrongs. That is not justice.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Sorry you're hurting.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Bizzy - I don't understand that comment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit