If you were on the Zimmerman jury, how would you vote? 2nd degree murder, manslaughter or innocent?

by UnConfused 314 Replies latest social current

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Am I wrong or did Zimmerman say in his 911 call that Martin was going along the sides of homes and looking in windows, or words to that effect? As opposed to just walking down the sidewalk? IF that is the case it might account for the time it took Martin to go the one mile from the store to his complex and it would give a person doing Neighborhood Watch a reason to call 911.

I don't think if Zimmerman was going to start a fight with Martin he would have called 911 first.

Based on the evidence I've heard I would have to vote not guilty. The photos of Zimmerman's nose and the back of his head back up his story.

It is obvious that Martin was insulted to be followed and angry about it - I don't blame him. Even throwing a punch - maybe - if Zimmerman confronted him. Bashing his head into the sidewalk......that lead to the shooting in my mind.

It really is sad. No one wants to feel unsafe in their neighborhood, which is why those Neighborhood Watches were started. No one wants to be followed and treated like a criminal just because...be it your clothes, color or other reason.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

manslaughter

• designs
    designs

Confused- Did Zimmerman ever announce to Martin that he was with the Neighborhood Watch or have anything that identified him as such like a vest with wording on it. Did he even have a flashlight.

• Simon
    Simon
    One should also keep in mind that Trayvon Martin was a teenager and responded like a teenager/adolescent.
    We cannot have idiots carrying guns out in public, just looking for an excuse to use them.

Interesting that most who say innocent seem to do so based on law and the case. Those saying guilty seem to be adding extra 'facts' that are not part of the case (how was GZ supposed to know the age of his assailant? no evidence that GZ was looking for an excuse to shoot someone and lots of counter evidence)

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

Not guilty.

• Glander
    Glander

The threat of rioting may influence the jury. The judge seems to be encouraging the jury to find him guilty of almost anything.

If so, it will probably be successfully appealed when this show trial is deconstructed.

• designs
    designs

Did Martin ever text or say on the phone that the person following him was from Neighborhood Watch.

• Satanus
    Satanus

One of the funny things about this is that zimmerman isn't even white. Hes latin. If he is found innocent, white people will get the brunt.

S

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

GZ was not on NW duty that night.

• designs
    designs

BB- Once he stepped out of his car he took on the role of NW, and with a gun certainly he should have annouced who and what he was about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit