If you were on the Zimmerman jury, how would you vote? 2nd degree murder, manslaughter or innocent?

by UnConfused 314 Replies latest social current

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

You still have no excuse and zero basis for your childish comments. Your comments do little except tire those out "with a brain". With that I'm moving on. I have yet to have an intelligent exchange with you, and shame on me for thinking this time would be different. This gives you ample opportunity to leave any comments of your own on this thread, I stated my comment regarding the topic. Your couch potato conclusions will do little to convice others to agree with you.

Have a nice day sister

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

So annoyed reading that some are calling TM a thug! He was barley 17....do any of you remember being that age?? We all did stupid things to impress others the only difference is we didn't have Facebook, my space or intagram to record those stupid immature moments.

Edmund Kemper was barely 14. Didn't everyone kill their Grandparents when they were 14? He was just a minor.

That's how stupid the argument sounds by the way.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Have a great day.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Well, I'm glad a jury is made up of people with different life experiences :)

peace out.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Edmund Kemper was barely 14. Didn't everyone kill their Grandparents when they were 14? He was just a minor.

Trayvon had not killed anyone. Bad comparison.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Trayvon hadn't killed anyone - Zimmerman might have been his first victim - we won't know because the fight was ended. So - how long do you wait before you decide you are going to die? People go back to the gun as the issue - if the gun hadn't been there, would Zimmerman be dead, beat to death and Martin sitting in prison for murder? If people really believe that the gun was the problem - because it sure looks like Zimmerman wasn't ever going to fight his way out of it - then attack the gun issue. That has been challenged and lost every time. It makes no sense to ensure you are legally able to carry a gun for self defense and then spend your life in prison for using it in self defense. sw

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I believe that Ray Wylie Hubbard said it best..."The trouble with irony is not everyone get's it."

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

IN regards to TM being a thug, I didn't know it was only murder if you are a good person. I thought it was, Do not kill. Not, do not kill good people?

It's common for people to villanize a person to show that the person was desrving of death. Regardless of the circumstances regarding the death. How ever if a person walking down the street shot and killed Manson before he was arrested and found guilty, it would still be murder. Along with anyone who attacked him in prison

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Zimmerman might have been his first victim

Not if he had stayed in his car.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I agree, Wha.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit