If you were on the Zimmerman jury, how would you vote? 2nd degree murder, manslaughter or innocent?

by UnConfused 314 Replies latest social current

• earthfire
    earthfire

Murder since he basically hunted Trayvon down. But he'll probably get manslaughter. I feel the same about the situation as Finklelstein.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Not guilty. There is reasonable doubt. Probably was in self defence. The prosecution was inept and fishing for evidence. The defence need not even make closing arguments

• biometrics
    biometrics

Innocent

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Not Guilty. This is a tainted case and which no enlightened society should condone prosecuting. The government charged with trying Zimmerman before a jury is then found to have put tax dollars into organising protests and riling public emotions against the same person? Jesus got a fairer trial from the Romans.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Zimmerman - Innocent

CNN MSN etc./Sharpton/Jesse Jackson/Obama/Eric Holder and his corrupt justice dept - Guilty

• Satanus
    Satanus

Zimmerman seems like a dufus. Guess, he deserved to be beat up, which he did. So, hes paid in full.

S

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Las Malvinas - sw....'enlightened' being the operative word.

• designs
    designs

From the article in CNN Adams does not present his case against Holder, seriously a racial card in Holder's wallet. Police Chief Bill Lee needed to go, Bill Lee knew he needed to go. The Bill Gillespie's of the South need to go (Bill Gillespie was the Police Chief in The Heat Of The Night).

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Innocent b/c FL law sets a burden the prosecution could not meet. I needed Zimmermans in my neighborhood. It was infamous for crime. After attending meetings with the police captain, I realized money talks. I demanded the same law enforcement as in wealthy areas. I was casually told the bribe amount. I could not afford it. Finally, some well connected French people purchased a brownstone on the worst block. The Daily News ran a large headline condemning the lawlessness. Guardian Angels arrived. I saw them break the law but they were most welcome. Zimmerman was playing faux cop. He was wrong. I blame the cops for Zimmerman. Conversation on both sides could have diffused the matter. I do believe Martin's family could win a civil suit. Z. was overcharged.

Neither party was angelic. The police should police. Vigilantees are dangerous.

My neighborhood became very hot.Lawful street people remained.f

• designs
    designs

I expect a deadlocked jury.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit