If you were on the Zimmerman jury, how would you vote? 2nd degree murder, manslaughter or innocent?

by UnConfused 314 Replies latest social current

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

lrg, I think they've given the jury the option to give him a lesser charge.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Manslaughter. I don't think he woke up that day and decided it was a day to murder. But he clearly acted out of his authority and training. (I was surprised that they didn't include murder in the third degree.) And we have a dead person to show it. I've seen wanna be cops do terrible things, and the police complain about these self appointed watchmen of neighborhoods who make rules as they see fit, or for their own agenda. The idea is to disarm or prevent a person from harming others, with the least amount of violence. That's where pepper spray, beanbag and tazer guns came from. This is not to take credit away from those involved in organized neighborhood watch programs.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Wha, only first degree murder includes premeditation, which doesn't have to be for more than a moment.

I would probably say manslaughter, although after listening to some of the trial, I lean more toward 2nd degree murder than I did.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Innocent.

S

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Innocent

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Innocent.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Innocent.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Innocent

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Murder

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

wha happened, from what I heard 3rd degree murder was an option for the jurors.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit