If you believe in Gods laws why dont you go live in Saudi Arabia ?

by mP 145 Replies latest watchtower bible

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

mrsjones: sorry, i seen it on your comment i did not see you copyed and pasted his comment

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

my point with accountabilty is an athiest in their mind can determine what is right and wrong, and in the end they do not have to answer for their decsions.

So, if an atheist commits murder, they don't have to answer for that? Really?

Proof please.

You wonder why people misinterpret what you say, but you just ran around in a big circle and came back and reasserted the very point that caused some contention- but claimed you didn't say it.

By the way- I didn't say that you used the word "everyone's", otherwise I would've put it in quotations. It was my word.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

shilery: let me make this more clear, im not talking about with courts etc.. when a person commets murder, how about thinking about murder and not acting on it? and not saying anything to anyone, i would thinking about someone dying and not acting on it be morally wrong? why? is it morally wrong to wish a person dead even if you would not contribute to it? who makes that line?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hm, whiffs of thought police.

• heathen
    heathen

That's like asking if people love gun control so much then why don't they move to canada or china or australia , answer is simple , they all think they are doing the world a favor . The moslems moving to a so called , " christian," country is because the US government offers them free education and all sorts of freebees in order to persuade them in political ways. IMO

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

shilery

It's shirley. I don't know who shilery is. AndDontCallMeShilery, either. Thanks.

let me make this more clear

No....your post didn't contribute anything toward your stated goal. Try again?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

That's like asking if people love gun control so much then why don't they move to canada

Actually, per capita, Canadians own as many guns as Americans.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

how about thinking about murder and not acting on it? and not saying anything to anyone

So, if I see a Brinks armored truck being unloaded in front of a bank, and for a split second the thought crosses my mind how it might be easy to rob it, but I don't do it, should I turn myself in to the police for armed robbery, just because I thought about it for a second?

What penalty are you suggesting I should pay for my thought? Real prison? Thought prison?

Are you suggesting that atheists should in some way pay for all errant thoughts they may have because they don't believe in god?

How about religious people? Should they pay for thought crimes, too? Or do they get a "get out of jail free" card because the Great Thought Policeman in the sky cuts theists a break for thought infractions?

• heathen
    heathen

I've heard that too , DCMS . I'm trying to get what his point is here , is he trying to say just because you believe in GOD you should live in saudi arabia ? Living under a true christian rule would be all about forgiving and praying for each other rather than having the legal tyranny we've turned into .

• jgnat
    jgnat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

Canada has a way to go to match the States.

In Canada, the number of shotguns in civilian possession is reported to be 2,600,000. That's about one in every thirteen Canadians. 7,

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/canada

There are reportedly 114,000,000 2 handguns in civilian possession in the United States. That's about one in three.

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/united-states

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit