If you believe in Gods laws why dont you go live in Saudi Arabia ?

by mP 145 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mP
    mP

I think we all know that Shariah law is basically Mohammads copy of the Torah, with minor edits. Slavery, womens inequality, anti homosexuality are obviously written in the same spirit.

So believers why dont you go live in Saudi Arabia if yo u believe gods law is perfect or at the last useful ?

• cantleave
    cantleave

I so do not want to live by the laws of this despotic, cruel and dispicable god. Why anyone can say that this creation of the minds of evil bastards is worth worshipping and obeying is beyond me. This god is sick in the head, deserves no honour and should be eradicated from 21st century society!

Leviticus 20:9 If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death.20:10If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.20:13If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death.Deuteronomy 22:20-1If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house.

Exodus 35:2For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death.

Deuteronomy 7:1-2When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations . . . then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy.20:10-17When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. . . . This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.

However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you.

Ezekiel 20:25-26I also gave them over to statutes that were not good and laws they could not live by; I let them become defiled through their gifts—the sacrifice of every firstborn—that I might fill them with horror so they would know that I am the LORD.

Ephesians 5:22-24Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.Exodus 21:20-21If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.1 Peter 2:13Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every authority instituted among men.2:18Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.

Leviticus 25:44-45 Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hey atheist if you dont believe in god why spend a huge percent of you life talking about him? 24 hrs in a day 8-10 sleeping and eating, that leaves about 14 hrs and a few of thoses are devoted to talking about how evil and wicked and homophobic he is. hmmm

• cantleave
    cantleave

hey atheist if you dont believe in god why spend a huge percent of you life talking about him?

Because the idea of gods is dangerous. It creates bigotry, is responsible for war, homocide and genocide. The belief in gods that were created in the minds of men need to be exposed for what it is, children need to be protected from this stupidity and those that promote it!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cantleave: yeah okay, ppl can use god to do bad things, that doesnt change the truth that god is real, dude its the same both ways athisetism "can" do the same thing, ppl can take the idea that there is no higher accountabilty and do all sorta evil things, to an athiest self is god in the sense that you only have to be accountable to your self and you can determine what is right and wrong. so there is a huge range of morals. god is not the problem ppl are!

• Este
    Este

So believers why dont you go live in Saudi Arabia if yo u believe gods law is perfect or at the last useful ?

Not all teachings are from GOD, i.e. the book of mormon.....what a joke lol..

E.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I believe that joke-hova's laws are intended to suppress and oppress humanity. Therefore, I will not live where Sharia Law is supreme. I also refuse to live in Isra-HELL, or be under Noahide Law. And the Law of St Benedict? That is on a par with the jokehovian witlesses for oppression--who has time to go to bed at 8 PM every night to be woke up at 1:45 in the morning every day for church at 2 AM? And going to church 7 times a day, Spartan accommodations, no personal property, sleeping 20 or more in a room (same sex, alternating old and young) with a light on (they are paranoid about masturbation, you know), and the world being thought of as filthy? Christi-SCAM-ity can be just as bad.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Cantleave –

Ravens - dude its the same both ways athisetism "can" do the same thing, ppl can take the idea that there is no higher accountabilty and do all sorta evil things, to an athiest self is god in the sense that you only have to be accountable to your self and you can determine what is right and wrong. so there is a huge range of morals. god is not the problem ppl are!

I would argue that more people will justify their violent acts, burglaries and criminal behavior by saying “god will forgive me.” If what you say is true, why do you suppose that atheists supply less than 1% of prisons while Christians make up 75%?

You are right that people are the problem, religious people.

http://current.com/community/92831935_atheists-supply-less-than-1-of-prison-populations-while-christians-make-up-75.htm

• James Brown
    James Brown

I would argue that more people will justify their violent acts, burglaries and criminal behavior by saying “god will forgive me.” If what you say is true, why do you suppose that atheists supply less than 1% of prisons while Christians make up 75%?

Atheist make up a very small percent of the population in the USA. So because there

are not many atheist in America, there are not many atheist in prison.

I worked at the county jail in Florida for 10 years.

From what I saw most people in jail are not Christians they are just people in a Christian country.

Most people in jail don't go to church every week or they would not be in jail.

It is true that there is a lot of evangelical work in the jails. Christians make bibles and bible studies

available to the inmates. But from what I saw the majority of the inmates were not practicing

Christians.

I never came across anyone who said "God will forgive me", I did come across a lot of people who said

they were going to hell.

God only forgives those who turn around and repent and take Jesus into their life.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Atheism is a religion of the rich and wealthy. The rich and wealthy don't spend much time in jail.

You have to be well off and have lots of time to even contemplate being an atheist.

Most hard working people are too busy to do all the thinking to become an atheist.

Most people are in jail because their wants are not being filled at least that is what they teach

in Florida. They teach people are in jail because they can not self actualize according

to Mazlows hiearcy of needs.

I don't know if that is true or not, it is man's philosophy taught in the public

education sytem and adopted by the Florida justice system for use in its jails.

Every year for 10 years that is what they taught me in my in service training.

The secular government, not the Christians, taught me that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit