If you believe in Gods laws why dont you go live in Saudi Arabia ?

by mP 145 Replies latest watchtower bible

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Belief in God is not synonymous with belief in "God's laws".

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

it never ceases to amaze me how, ppl keep reading something that i did not post, or take what i said and get something differnt than what i said,

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Well, not for everyone anyway. I know it isn't for me. In other words, please don't lump all believers together.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Maybe you need to be a bit more clear Unstop.

Blanket statements are not conducive for clarity.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Not sure which comments are meant for me. My last comment was made w only a view to those believers who say that atheists have no accountability, without a belief in a god.

S

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

it never ceases to amaze me how, ppl keep reading something that i did not post, or take what i said and get something differnt than what i said,

Ravens- if this is a frequently occuring problem, maybe it's not everyone else's issue.

I once got some very good advice regarding sales presentations: if you keep getting the same objections over and over, the problem is YOURS, not the customer's!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

mrsjones: you ask why i spent time talking about how evil athiest are,however i never said that athiset are evil , and to other comments i never said "religion" makes one moral, my point with accountabilty is an athiest in their mind can determine what is right and wrong, and in the end they do not have to answer for their decsions.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I didn't ask that. Shirley did.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

dont call me: yet again your comment is proof, i never said "everyone" thats your adding to my comments and thats what some do to prove a point,

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So are you going to direct your question to Shirley or what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit