What would it take for YOU to come back?

by noonehome 69 Replies latest jw friends

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

When they resurrect all those who died for refusing life-saving blood transfusions or fractions.

When they resurrect all those who died for refusing an organ transplant because the Watch Tower society equated transplantation to cannabilism.

When they resurrect all those who committed suicide because the WTS instructed their families to shun them.

So, obviously I will NEVER return.

It is a Cult that worships itself and has little regard for the sacredness of life.

• cofty
    cofty

What minimus said.

• scotoma
    scotoma

I don't believe in God but I would want to associate with anyone that could make extraordinary predictions about the future that would be fulfilled in an unambiguous fashion without having any need of reworking the explanation.

Essentially that's what JW's claim yet utterly fail to do.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

For it to be true.....

......and so it will never happen.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

cant imagine going back for any reason. Return of Parakeet I feel that my family and husbands family are beibg held hostage.

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

The point seems to be that you are afraid that they might be right. Its normal to have that nagging doubt. But it goes away with the passing of time.Remember,cults prey on fear. Not one thing that the wt has predicted has ever come true. They are always modifying the party line in order to try and keep some credibility.

But they have never ever been right. Proof enough that they are not god backed.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

If they appointed me to be the GB. I would change everything and give all the money to those that deserve it.

• prologos
    prologos

I could never go back, because for me it does not exist any more, but

if, as others have said

God (if any) would prove his existence as a CARING person, as a communicator, and

a sisterhood- brotherhood of only truly humble friends - sans impostors,

I would turn, not return to that future, possible real Ideal that we imagined we had, and disillusioned left for good. or the better.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

1) Be transparent: Expose much more information about the WT such as the number of excommunicated or deaths due to suicide or abstaining from blood.

2) Abolish Excommunication (Keep public reproof or "noting") and favor honnest open discussions about the WT teachings: The truth should hold up by itself.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Nothing. They are white washed graves. Users and abusers. Con artists with a get rich scheme off of your dime. They are book publishers, that rolled into a religion for great tax-free benefits.

They figured out a great fear inspiring CON to keep kind and humble people afraid, and looking to Them for all the answers.

It's a CON folks . Wake-up. Wake-up.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit