What would it take for YOU to come back?

by noonehome 69 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

a lobotomy?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I wouldn't go back for anything! It's total bullshit!

• clarity
    clarity

NUTHIN !

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I wondered this myself before. I used to think that if they stopped enforcement of belief and doctrine through shunning I could stick around for the sake of friends and family.

They would have to make that seriously retroactive and go back ina time machine and put some weed in Rutherfords food so he would chill the hell out.

Blood doctrine is responsible for too many deaths for me to ever go back. I realize its an extreme example, but isn't it like saying what if those nazi's just didn't like the Jews, but kept the Jew hating down to a minimum.

I know, I know....

• smiddy
    smiddy

They would have to transplant my brain with a monkeys........no sorry that would be an insult to a monkey..

smiddy

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

Severe blunt force trauma to the cranium causing a dramatic change in personality and substantial memory loss.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    What would it take for YOU to come back?

A brain injury involving permanent loss of long term memory and serious impediment to rational thinking and comprehension skills.

(I see now that others have said basically the same thing. I guess great minds think alike. And other minds become JWs.)

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Scarlett Johansson, maybe.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

There is absolutely nothing they could offer me that would make me go back - nothing.

• finally awake
    finally awake

hell would have to freeze over first

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit