What would it take for YOU to come back?

by noonehome 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Emery
    Emery

a spot on the Governing Body.

• Heaven
    Heaven

LOL @ Bob!

noonehome... every one of us who have awakened has had to deal with the reality that we are truly mortal and that one die we will die. It takes a while to get one's noggin around it. It's kind of like suffering from shock when you learn TTATT. If your friend is ok with giving up freedom for the fake comfort of this religion, then I guess that's his right.

What I have learned in life is the moment you let someone else plan and decide your life on your behalf, you forfeit your happiness.

• moshe
    moshe
    I had a buddy tell me once that he couldn't understand why people would leave instead of playing it safe and staying, because he wouldn't want to die.

He is so used to being up to his neck in Watchtower sh#t he doesn't know what normal feels like.

• Pterist
    Pterist

****What would it take to come back***

A humble recognition that the org. Is just another denomination that need to repent of false prophesy and damaging the flock of God.

Restoring Christ To his rightful place as Lord off ALL and only head, and only in Him is the Life we need to live a righteous life.

Restoring Christian freedom of conscience.

Shalom

• Gopher
    Gopher

:As of this moment I haven’t left, but every once in a while my mind reverts back to the “what if it IS true” state.

Once you're out a while, those thoughts fade away. They've told so many lies and treat people so harshly, it cannot be true. They've been wrong about so many things and have changed their mind so many times, it's really hard to believe that what they think is "true" now will stay that way for long.

The Society is fighting just to survive. They have nothing good to offer that you can't get with much less pain and delusion elsewhere.

• out4good3
    out4good3

a FULL frontal lobotomy.....

• flipper
    flipper

It wouldn't take anything- because I'd never go back

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I would never go back for any reason whatsoever. How is staying in an evil cult "playing it safe" ? I guess if you are still in the organization, but having doubts, you might think that, but once you are out and truly truly free of the mind control ,you loose any idea you ever had that this could possibly be "the truth". I would sooner jump into a swimming pool filled with razor blades.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

It would take a member of my family being held hostage by the WTS for me to go back.

• minimus
    minimus

Nothing. I have principles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit