YHWH v YHVH - yes, V not W

by *lost* 150 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Sw

• *lost*
    *lost*

jeffro your info on strongs contradcits NE's. so are you right and her book is wrong.

also understand this basci, simple FACT.

IT IS NOT MY FANCIFUL NOTION it is information that is out there regarding the conundrum. As previously stated, but I guess you missed that, maybe you didn't even bother to read it, because after all, you seem to know everything, and in your opinion what you sate is therefore fact and not open to discussion. Or else it is stupid, because your iopinion says it is, ignoring something that exists because you disagree or have a personal opinion is stunted.

If it's not particularly important, to anyone, why are you so bothered, why are you so pedantic and dogmatic in your pursuit of my sharing this information with someone else who may not know it.

I KNOW FOR A FACT IT IS INTERESTING TO SOMEONE. therefore it makes it all worth it. the pity is, it is being hampered by your condescending dictorial attitude and self opinionated attitued that because you think something is stupid, it should be buried and other people who are interested should not discuss it.

So you have nothing worthwhile to share, only sniping. Does that make you feel better ? does it make you feel important ? are you 'up ther' with the intellectual giants 'hitchens' 'fry' ????

really who are you that you think your opinion is valid or worthwhile to the point you have to hound others who are interested and want to share the information ??

Or do you just want to bury it and stop people thinking about it for aome other reason ?

You really don't think it is valid for 7 million + people who are stuck in a cult worshiping somothing that is not what they think it is.

Really ?

Are you a leading professor of psychology and sociology in this world ?

Really, who or what are you after all ?

• *lost*
    *lost*

Was the name jehovah coined by a catholic monk or not ?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    You really don't think it is valid for 7 million + people who are stuck in a cult worshiping somothing that is not what they think it is.

There are plenty of actual issues with the religion that are worthy of focus rather than incorrect fringe intepretations about words that are only remotely etymologically related.

Like the JWs, you seem more interested in 'your' 'Truth' rather than actual truth.

Fact is, this purported issue of the 'real' meaning of the name of a fictitious tribal deity is of about as much academic value as 'Bible code' conspiracy theorists. (That isn't a comment about thelogical study in general either. It is specifically in reference to the word games you're playing, based on the work of other fringe theorists.)

• *lost*
    *lost*

jeffro you ust have a missing intelectual mental link, you keep repeatitng its my, MY, My - ??? are you you that challenged mentally you keep choosing to ignore the basis and fundamental issues which is what this SHARING OF INFORMATION RELEVANT TO A CERTAIN PERSON, INFORMATION PREVIOUSLY UNKOWN TO SAID PERSON .

YOU MUST HAVE A VERY SAD EMPTY LIFE IF THIS IS ALL YOU GOT TO DO WITH YOUR TIME, IS IT A FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT FOR YOU AS YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE WORTHWHILE IN YOUR LIFE OR OF VALUE ????

YOU GOT TO HARRY AND HARRASS PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO SHARE INFORMATION AND DISCUSS THE WHY'S AND WHAT FOR'S OR A TOPIC.

PUSHING YOUR AGENDA, YOUR OPINIONS.

ALL HAIL JEFFRO.

who just has to keep coming back for more cos i=his life is so sad ans so empty and without value or obvious meaning it gets his kicks harrying anyone who doesn't agree with

the gospel according to jeffro

good job there were women who HAD BALLS and fought for their rights and fredos otherwise man would still have them naked and barfoot in the kitchen with a harry of kids.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

LoL, happy Mother's Day.

Someone's pissed off over Jeffro's logic. Shame that. No, not shame, funny that.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    IT IS NOT MY FANCIFUL NOTION it is information that is out there regarding the conundrum.

Well, no, it's not just yours, and I never said it was. You're primarily parroting the John J Parsons ministeries website content and other fringe sources. You haven't actually presented any particularly authoritative sources on the matter at all.

good job there were women who HAD BALLS and fought for their rights and fredos otherwise man would still have them naked and barfoot in the kitchen with a harry of kids.

Wow. Your rambling tangent just went off the map.

SHARING OF INFORMATION RELEVANT TO A CERTAIN PERSON, INFORMATION PREVIOUSLY UNKOWN TO SAID PERSON .

It's not really information if it's just not true. The dogmatic connections you're making (repeating) between indirectly related Hebrew words are just wrong.

• *lost*
    *lost*

mrs jone - is that what you call logic, lmfao

and you should pat yourself on the back there for making such an intelligent contribution to the thread

OFF TOPIC but you keep bitching and whining if that makes you feel better and you got nothing else to do today

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think Jeffro touched a nerve. Here's a hint: just because you post something on the board folks here won't automatically accept it as truth. Folks here are educated and have gone over the same stuff you think you have brought to this board. They will pick apart your premise with fine tooth combs. I don't think you're strong enough to stand the scrutiny (outbursts and namecalling are very telling) but I could be wrong.

still reading and watching. And laughing.

by the way I'm awaiting my Mother's Day breakfast. It's going to be a good day.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    by the way I'm awaiting my Mother's Day breakfast. It's going to be a good day.

Enjoy your MD breakfast.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit