YHWH v YHVH - yes, V not W

by *lost* 150 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Este
    Este

God's real name and identity YHVH

YHWH - fraudulent identity.

Can we all sue WT for evidenced fraud and deliberate deception ???

No you can't sue anyone it is a belief or faith. You can choose to believe it or not there is no injury.

Yehovah or Yehowah

Yeshua

• *lost*
    *lost*

A belief of faith or a deliberate deception ?

the suing bit was a joke though, lol.

i really feel for all htose dedicated, good people out there who have been deceived into this lie.

But if one does accept that there is a possibility (which is information that is out there) the deceit is real,

These people have been tricked. to put it in their language, deceived by the Devil and ensnared by one of his many traps and machinations,

then there are a lot of things that make sense about all the wrongs and 'evil' that is wt.'in', or should i just say nothing at all.

and live with the guilt of knowing, maybe I could've got them to see 'TTATT' but I lacked the courage to at least try.

I am thinking how I am going to try to tell this to those I know that are still

Do I even have the right to potentially upend their world and inflict the hurt and pain that goes with knowing into their lives.

It is a conundrum.

I especially have to be careful as I wasn't indoctrinated (brainwashed) I know it will be much harder for them than it was for me.

• Este
    Este

A belief of faith or a deliberate deception ?

They believe it to be so they are not trying to decieve anyone. There is deception without a doubt and those that are decieving are well aware of it. GOD knows their hearts and minds. It narrows down to finances, the love of money is the root of all evil.....

E.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    God's real name and identity YHVH
    YHWH - fraudulent identity.

Fact is, YHVH and YHWH are both entirely valid transliterations of the tetragrammaton. Just as both vav and waw are entirely valid spellings of the name of the Hebrew letter. There is zero difference in meaning.

• *lost*
    *lost*

THE PLOT THICKENS EVEN MORE ...... still digging ...... going deeper.

jwn wt beliefs 2355201/who-is-Jehovah take a look. i have bumped it.

WHO IS JEHOVA

the invention of a Catholic monk (Raymundus Martini ) AD 1202

The name did not exist until the 12th century.

The name is linked with demologia and Illuminati.

(demonologia - spanish for demonology note: google search the demonlogia spanish site, big difference, why so ?)

Satan stood against Israel and provoked/incited David to take a census.

The Almighty was very upset by the census and punished Israel for having risen.

see wiki Kuntillet Ajrud. ( Arabic )

late 9th early 8th century bce site in the Northern east part of the Sinai Penninsula.

It is frequently designed as a shrine, but this is noit certain.

the site was investigated in 1975/76

2 large Pithoi (storage containers )

Were found inside covered with Iconography which is entirely Syrian / Phoenician and lacks any connection to the Egyptian models commonly found in Palestinian art.

the inscriptions are mostly in early Hebrew with some Phoenician script. Many are religious in nature, invoking YAWEH, EL and BAAL, and two inclede the phases

''Yahweh of Samaria and his Asherah'' and

''Yahweh of Teman and his Asherah''

There is general agreement that Yahweh is being invoked in connection with Samaria (capital of the kingdom Israel) and Teman (in Edom)

this suggests tha Yahweh had a temple in Samaria, and raises a question over the relationship between YAHWEH + KAUS - the national god of EDOM

Edom or Idumea

a Semitic inhabited historical region of the Southern Levant, located south of Judea + the Dead sea.

Southern Levant - is the are covering Israel, palestinian territories, Jordan + part of Lebanon (the area of the promised land ?)

Edom means ''Red'' in Hebrew and was given to Easau, the eldest son of the Patriach Isaac, once he ate the ''red pottage'', which the Bible used in irony at the fact he was born ''red all over''

The Torah, Tanakh + NT describe Edomites as the descentdants of Esau.

Demonologia / demonology (spanish google)

the branch of theology and mythology that deals with the study of demons and their relationships, hinting at it's origins and nature.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    There is general agreement that Yahweh is being invoked in connection with Samaria ... this suggests tha Yahweh had a temple in Samaria, and raises a question over the relationship between YAHWEH + KAUS - the national god of EDOM

As previously stated in this thread, it's entirely unremarkable that Yahweh was in fact a deity of earlier and other people in the region of Canaan. YHWH/YHVH (Jehovah/Allah/God) are the exact same thing - a supposed deity of Canaanite tribes.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Jeffro - yes

they/it are both one and the same - because they/it are not Gods name.

It is the pagan demon god satan.

But it takes a lot of working out to get through it, when it has been hammered into you time after time after time, jehovah is God of the bible, no, it's not. It is pagan. Therefore cannot be God of the bible, god of the bible is opposite to satan.

as the story goes.

• Este
    Este

Just refer to YHWH or YHVH as The Almighty GOD as it refers to the only true GOD, and put the matter to rest.......

E.

• *lost*
    *lost*

este do your homework

its the devil not God

• Este
    Este

este do your homework

its the devil not God

What are you talking about? Where are you referring to the devil?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit