Global Cooling

by Jomavrick 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

“I always thought that the sun was the most dominant input of heat on this planet.”

Satanus,

My best guess is that gravity, heat from the sun, the amount of liquid H2O on earth and our planet’s mass rank right up there when it comes to inputs affecting earth’s climate.

Marvin Shilmer

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

My ex used to say that I was the cause of the depletion of the ozone layer.

W

• *lost*
    *lost*

Cows are being blamed for it as well now. They fart too much. Seriously, it's true.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Heat inputs from gravity and water are on par w heat input from the sun? Ok.

S

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

“Heat inputs from gravity and water are on par w heat input from the sun?”

Satanus,

No.

Read it again.

Marvin Shilmer

• Satanus
    Satanus

Read mine again.

S

• bohm
    bohm

MS: My best guess is that gravity, heat from the sun, the amount of liquid H2O on earth and our planet’s mass rank right up there when it comes to inputs affecting earth’s climate.

Behold the scholarship of a global-warming sceptic.

• Glander
    Glander

satanus - it's a slippery slope. I don't know what that means in the context of this dog eared subject but you left the other one before i could say it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Glander

I'm not sure of what you mean. Perhpas, i'm not being serious enough?

S

• Tater-T
    Tater-T
    All that to get your old light bulbs banned.

Just so you know the incandescent bulb was invented to... make a light that operated on a lower voltage .. to make electricity in homes safer...

A 100 watt incandescent light bulb produces 95 watts of heat and 5 watts of light.. based on that it should have been phased out years ago ..

IT"S like The FLINTSTONES techonology...

global warming or not ... why is it a good to waste energy.. making the world more energy efficient .. would lower the demand and make energy cheeper ..

so say the laws of supply and demand... in the free market ...

for that reason alone it would be advantageous, to lower our demand on fosil fuels .... unless...

we really don't live in a free market...

oh! and on topic.. just cuz it's cool one day don't mean it ain't warming... the extra heat pulls more water out of the ocean.. which causes cooling .. thats why they changed it to climate change..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit