Global Cooling

by Jomavrick 93 Replies latest jw friends

• mP
    mP

@ballistic

Existance requires consumption.

That doesn't really answer my point or address anything really, very strange??? Perhaps go back and read it and start again?

@MP:

You stated previously that economic increase requres resources. i was simply correcting that to include existance and maintaining the status quo.

• mP
    mP

BOHM

mP: Its just interesting how you base your knowledge on other things than evidence. Say for instance Al Gore said an asteroid was going to hit earth in 2020 and we needed to deflect it, and he was supported by about 95+ of all astronomers. But al-gore was still making long-term investments -- would you then find it reasonable to base your knowledge on al gores actions or would you base them on evidence?

MP:

Regarding evidence, the world has been getting warmer for hundreds of years before the industrial revolution. For being so scientific you have yet to provide a single bit of evidence. You sound like parrot that repeats what his local preacher says the Bible says and assumng its all true.

MP:

Explain why no gov bans unnecessary pollution but sometimes taxes it. SUV are completely unnecessary in the city. A vast majority of SUV never get off the road and are cmpletely unnecessary.

BOHM

One of the reasons is perhaps that politicians are elected by Mpeople such as yourself who let their beliefs on a scientific matter be dictated by the actions of a person you dont like. Another reason might be that politicians themselves make use of inferential heuristics which are as poor and illogical as the one you just made use off.

mP:

You claim urgency and when i ask for a real action that would eliminate a large majority of needless waste you pathetically explain some nonse.

Your an idiot if you claim removing SUV would make no impact on pollution and carbon.

• mP
    mP

mP: Explain why no gov bans unnecessary pollution but sometimes taxes it. SUV are completely unnecessary in the city. A vast majority of SUV never get off the road and are cmpletely unnecessary.

BOHM

One of the reasons is perhaps that politicians are elected by people such as yourself who let their beliefs on a scientific matter be dictated by the actions of a person you dont like. Another reason might be that politicians themselves make use of inferential heuristics which are as poor and illogical as the one you just made use off.

MP:

Show some class and admit SUV are a dumb idea simply because they are unnecessary and cause pollution. To bad the best you can do is attack me personally without acknowledging the value of the idea.

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Lets just agree on this. The world would be a cleaner, more civil and happier home if EVERYONE rode Harley Davidsons. It might be noisier but Im willing to put up with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit