An open response to Cedars PM yesterday . . .

by zed is dead 98 Replies latest members adult

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

cofty,

Getting your wrath is a metaphor in itself!

What a wanker!

zed

• cofty
    cofty
    Getting your wrath is a metaphor in itself! - Enigmatic Zed

You are either very deep or very drunk.

No wrath here. Have a nice day.

• besty
    besty

gosh - a trainwrecked thread - shocker!

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Pretentious a-holes stick together, just like dirty underwear.

zed

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

"I am fighting for all ex-JWs that were hurt by this man. I will continue to fight until he acknowledges his culpability, and shows contrition." -- Zed, you probably mean well, but stop and think. Has anyone asked you to keep up this 'fight', or have you appointed yourself to this role as 'fighter for All', perhaps in a similar way to how some accused Cedars of claiming to speak for exjw's? (though frankly I never read any such statement from him).. I can't be bothered cutting and pasting your OP, but anyone with even an ounce of logic and emotional distance can see that, from the beginning of this thread, even a personal apology to you was never going to be enough. As for culpability, how EXACTLY is it Cedars fault that someone else, without any input or direction from himself, forcibly added many people to that group and did irreparable damage? How were they 'hurt by this man' EXACTLY? You claim that Cedars has an ego problem, whilst taking on some kind of heroic 'defender of the little people' role, perhaps trying to appear as someone who is trying to right a wrong..But who has this dragging up of the past helped? ...

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

besty,

Glad you are here.

zed

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Pretentious a-holes stick together, just like dirty underwear.

Now that's a visual.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Cofty said:"You are either very deep or very drunk." Zed said: "The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe!"

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

TQO,

No one has asked me to do this. Maybe I have assumed the role of fighter for those afraid to fight. I find it ironic that my cause is more prolific than the organization that started this debacle. And the President's! God know he loved to plaster his greatness all over the internet.

Sorry to those who are inconvenienced at my responses.

Just keeping it real.

zed

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

TQO,

That was a quote, not drunken jibberish.

And it applies.

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit