An open response to Cedars PM yesterday . . .

by zed is dead 98 Replies latest members adult

• Splash
    Splash

Really?

This again already?

Sigh.

• cedars
    cedars

zed

I've said all I can say, and I have apologized even if you choose not to accept my apology. There isn't much more I can do, especially if you're going to sink into ad hominem.

Cedars

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

Don't get sucked in!... you can't reason yourself out of a rat hole.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Still waiting for a little bit of personal contrition! Cedars, you are so guarded with your personal identity. You do not want to be outed. Yet your could have cared less about the outing of others. Still waiting for some simblance of contrition.

zed

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I am not asking for an AAWA apology, just a personal one.

zed

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

And you said you want to make things right? Now is the time! Put on your big boy pants!

zed

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe!

zed

• cofty
    cofty
    I am not asking for an AAWA apology, just a personal one. - Zed - 1 minute ago
    I wish you well, I apologize once more for any distress caused to you by the outing, and I hope you can find it in yourself to move on - Cedars 1 hour ago
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

Frankly, zed, let it go already ... let Cedars' actions speak for himself, sit back, wait and relax. Time will tell all. Until then, less urgency in self-gratification would serve us all better. We're not judges nor jury.

Eden

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

cofty,

What about the distress of others? This isn't about me. I am fighting for all ex-JWs that were hurt by this man. I will continue to fight until he acknowledges his culpability, and shows contrition.

This fight is for other harmed by his irresponsibility. I reach out to them, not him!

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit