An open response to Cedars PM yesterday . . .

by zed is dead 98 Replies latest members adult

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

It may not be fixed to everyone's satisfaction but it is getting fixed. Can't please everyone and some folks can't be pleased at all.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Forget my last comment, the AAWA Facebook page is still there. I am underwhelmed.

zed

• whathappened
    whathappened

Zed, this is supposed to be a brand new one with only willing participants, at least this is what I just read on another thread.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Zed,

The AAWA "page" is and will always be open and has to be "liked" by the individual user. It is not changing.

The AAWA "group" is shutting down 12 eastern tomorrow. It will be rebooted with members that request and are approved.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Zed, this is supposed to be a brand new one with only willing participants, at least this is what I just read on another thread.

Who the hell is going to join the new group after this crap storm?

I wonder if they'll change the name too.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

And we are still waiting for the Presidential briefing here. Is Cedars in the privy?

zed

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

And will the president also touch the subject of whether he ensured that using a pseudonym and false address on incorporation documents is legal?

And what exactly is their status (non-profit as claimed?) and what do they plan to do with the donations they are soliciting?

• talesin
    talesin

SBF,,, day-yum.. you hit the nail on the head ...... what about the donations? I have at least one friend who sent them money before this all blew up ...

It seems to THIS poster, that they made a big effort in making their very professional video, and setting up a web page to sell products and make money, but had a major FAIL on the group's security. That speaks to 'priorities' .............. professional fund-raising? These folks have 2 clues ... one is lost, and the other one's out looking for it ....

t

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A new face book page with the same security issues..

All facebook has to do is Screw up..

AAWA will end up with the same problems..

It`s just a matter of time..

.............................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I am smelling some AAWA bullshit tea brewing, I hope I am wrong. I wrote the OP on this thread hoping for a dialog with the new corporate icon.

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit