Constructive feedback for AAWA leadership (IMHO)

by besty 141 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

I referred to them as a bandwagon of cheer leaders a few threads back. It was a nice visual in my mind at least.

Advocates or supporters would suffice and be less biting.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So it is an insulting term directed at the members here is it ?

Yes.

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks Marvin, you make some excellent points.

• extractor
    extractor

Thanks so much Marvin for all of your great, thought-out points!

AAWA is like a new-born baby still sitting in it's own birth fluid and there are idiots standing around screaming at it, "You stupid baby, why don't you clean yourself up, put on a decent suit, and get a job!" OF COURSE it has to get it's footing, of course there are going to be mistakes. It's just DAYS old. Why hasn't AAWA just learned from.....wait a minute...that's right, this has never been attemped before at this level! If you've never been the head of anything BIG you can't possibly understand there is no way to please everyone & you will be attacked from many sides, just for simply stepping out.

I'm involved with AAWA & I can tell you everyone I've had contact with is right now enthusiastically going about the business of helping put an end to the WT's abuses of people. I salute Cedars and others for attempting to do BIG things to end the WT's BIG abuses.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

"Peanut gallery"?

That would almost hurt if it came from someone I respected. But then, I've never had any regard for pompous windbags.

Insulting people isn't the best way to rally them to your cause.

W

• *lost*
    *lost*

Excellent my arse.

You come wading in here after the event, totally ignore any valid points people have made, insulting Simon and everyone else on this forum and worse, talking down to people like your some big shot man spending thousands to help out your buddies in business.

WHAT, YOU WANT AN AWARD OR SOMETHING. you are your buddies are pissed off cos it monumentally backfired and blew up in their faces. they grandstanded and fell flat, acting like totally amatuers who haven't got a F**ks notion what they are at.

A volunteer that totally wrecked peoples lives and is then protected. It if wasn't so bloody tragic it would be hilarious. Yeah, if everyone is laughing, it's AAWA's fault and their 'oh my God, so important special people, better than everyone else '

JOKE, that's right, JOKE. A slur on decent people and victims of abuse. You all may think your amazing experts, maybe they all got a little bit too big for their boots and got knocked down a peg or two.

It's a great leveller to be so publicly humiliated. Teaches people HUMILITY, that they aren't no better than anyone else no matter what they think their social standing is. that's what tribulation is and long-suffering,fruitage of the spirit ! I guess a lot of them good old JW's missed all the important stuff when they were training to shaft people and destroy their lives with their lies and deceit. Christians my arse.

And then when some of us are making a real effort here, to try to start to fix things and build bridges with MRS Cedars and Cedars himself - BECAUSE IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO - TO FORGIVE, HELP, WORK TOGETHER, BECAUSE YEAH, ACTUALLY WE DO CARE ABOUT THEM.

People were hurt, people were angry RIGHTLY SO. they vented, had their moan, which they have every right to do. Then you ponce in here and INSULT US ALL and go and F**k it all up.

WELL DONE. pat yourself on the back and smoke a big ol expensive cigar.

PEOPLE WANT TO GO AROUND SLINGING SHIT AT FOLKS, THEN THEY SHOULD EXPECT IT TO COME BACK AND HIT THEM IN THE FACE.

AAWA and all it board and that stupid, ignorant cruel mailicious volunteer that outed people are responsible. NO ONE ELSE. BLOODY HYPOCRITES. HOW DARE THEY.

THERE HAS NOT BEEN ONE MENTION FROM YOU ABOUT THE PEOPLE INVOLVED. NOT ONE.

AAWA - LMFAO - you really think WT and all it's powerful masters are going to lose sleep or be bothered about a little chicken shit group that can't even get of the ground in a half competent, half professional fashion.

I've seen amatuers do so much better. MONEY DON'T BUY YOU SHIT.

PEOPLE ARE NOT FOR SALE. Oh sorry, in WT land it does, it's all jw's mentality care about by the look of things.Go blow your trumpet someplace else if you want everyone to bow down and give you reverence and agree with you on everything you say.

THAT'S WHAT MAKES SIMON SITE THE BEST. PEOPLE CAN TALK OPENLY AND HONESTLY ABOUT THINGS WITHOUT BEING AFRAID.

We are sick to F**K of bullshit, lies, deceptions, half truth, un-truths, no truths, spineless cowardly people who couldn't demonstrate what having a back-bone means if it slapped them in the face. Sick of people sweeping things under the carpet and hiding them.

Walk in her and talk down to us and dictate to us, like who are you ?? seriously ??? our father. You don't get to tell anyone what to do no matter who you THINK you are.

STICK TO THE FACTS - ADRESS THE ISSUES THAT WERE RAISED HERE - OR SHUT UP ABOUT IT ALL.

IT'S NOT OUR PLACE TO DO AAWA'S JOB COS THEY COULDN'T DO IT.

we owe no-one nothing.

Only Simon - COS THIS IS HIS HOUSE. we are guests.

thank you Simon.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Lost said"

You come wading in here after the event, totally ignore any valid points people have made, insulting Simon and everyone else on this forum and worse, talking down to people like your some big shot man spending thousands to help out your buddies in business.

I assure you Marvin has been here from the outset and even before inception. He also has fact and details that few if any here know about. Marvin is direct and even stated that he is aware his direct approach has pissed off just about everyone. As far as talking down to people? Are you not and have you not on other threads done just that? Pot, Kettle?

WHAT, YOU WANT AN AWARD OR SOMETHING. you are your buddies are pissed off cos it monumentally backfired and blew up in their faces. they grandstanded and fell flat, acting like totally amatuers who haven't got a F**ks notion what they are at.

Again with the lambaste and condescending soapbox rhetoric. Nothing monumentally backfired. AAWA is functioning as intended. Organization, volunteer base, membership, and addressing various issues. Most impressive if you could be there to observe it. I see absolutely no amatures, in fact the past histories of activism amonst members is down right moving.

A volunteer that totally wrecked peoples lives and is then protected. It if wasn't so bloody tragic it would be hilarious. Yeah, if everyone is laughing, it's AAWA's fault and their 'oh my God, so important special people, better than everyone else '

How do you know what was done to various volunteers for problems that arose? Nobody from AAWA claims to be better than anyone. Be careful. There are some incredible AAWA volunteers that are the meekest people you would ever meet. Many of them are right here reading all these posts.

JOKE, that's right, JOKE. A slur on decent people and victims of abuse. You all may think your amazing experts, maybe they all got a little bit too big for their boots and got knocked down a peg or two.

Its no joke Lost. In fact its pretty darn serious. Victims of abuse are receiving the help they need right now from specific facets of AAWA. Every day people are being helped. The only slurs are the ones you are perpetuating right here right now. Nobody actively trying to expose horrific WT policies needs to get knocked down a peg or two.

It's a great leveller to be so publicly humiliated. Teaches people HUMILITY, that they aren't no better than anyone else no matter what they think their social standing is. that's what tribulation is and long-suffering,fruitage of the spirit ! I guess a lot of them good old JW's missed all the important stuff when they were training to shaft people and destroy their lives with their lies and deceit. Christians my arse.

Egos have flaired on both sides lost. It makes everyone human. How we wade through those egos and arrive at COMMON GOOD is what should be dwelled upon and sought to achieve.

And then when some of us are making a real effort here, to try to start to fix things and build bridges with MRS Cedars and Cedars himself - BECAUSE IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO - TO FORGIVE, HELP, WORK TOGETHER, BECAUSE YEAH, ACTUALLY WE DO CARE ABOUT THEM.

Many are working to build bridges on both sides. It is not one sided by any stretch of the imagination.

People were hurt, people were angry RIGHTLY SO. they vented, had their moan, which they have every right to do. Then you ponce in here and INSULT US ALL and go and F**k it all up.

Yes people have been hurt. Blame has been cast in every direction. Understanding of the issues lest speculation and assumption has exacerbated the issues. EVERYONE IS SORRY that some people were outed! Steps have been taken to remedy that problem. Still further steps are being discussed with fervor to mend the problems further.

WELL DONE. pat yourself on the back and smoke a big ol expensive cigar.

Sarcastic. But I will smoke a cigar now that you mention it. ;)

PEOPLE WANT TO GO AROUND SLINGING SHIT AT FOLKS, THEN THEY SHOULD EXPECT IT TO COME BACK AND HIT THEM IN THE FACE.

And you continue to lead the way Lost. For someone who claims to be passive and non confrontational, you are adept at fanning the flames.

AAWA and all it board and that stupid, ignorant cruel mailicious volunteer that outed people are responsible. NO ONE ELSE. BLOODY HYPOCRITES. HOW DARE THEY.

See? Again and again.

THERE HAS NOT BEEN ONE MENTION FROM YOU ABOUT THE PEOPLE INVOLVED. NOT ONE.

Most of their bio stories can be found here Lost. It takes a little sluething and effort with the search button.

AAWA - LMFAO - you really think WT and all it's powerful masters are going to lose sleep or be bothered about a little chicken shit group that can't even get of the ground in a half competent, half professional fashion.

Yes. Yes I do. And I know for a fact they have already focused attention on AAWA.

I've seen amatuers do so much better. MONEY DON'T BUY YOU SHIT.

PEOPLE ARE NOT FOR SALE. Oh sorry, in WT land it does, it's all jw's mentality care about by the look of things.Go blow your trumpet someplace else if you want everyone to bow down and give you reverence and agree with you on everything you say.

Is that really how you perceive what is going on? It works both ways. There are many people trying to work together by discussing the issues.

THAT'S WHAT MAKES SIMON SITE THE BEST. PEOPLE CAN TALK OPENLY AND HONESTLY ABOUT THINGS WITHOUT BEING AFRAID.

And members of AAWA talk openly and honestly without fear. It is only here that some of them may feel timid. I wonder why Lost?

We are sick to F**K of bullshit, lies, deceptions, half truth, un-truths, no truths, spineless cowardly people who couldn't demonstrate what having a back-bone means if it slapped them in the face. Sick of people sweeping things under the carpet and hiding them.

Your mind is being made up and I know you cant possibly have the facts. Speculation, assumption......same things from you over and over.

Walk in her and talk down to us and dictate to us, like who are you ?? seriously ??? our father. You don't get to tell anyone what to do no matter who you THINK you are.

Do you remember when I suggested you may be a bit sensationalist?

STICK TO THE FACTS - ADRESS THE ISSUES THAT WERE RAISED HERE - OR SHUT UP ABOUT IT ALL.

IT'S NOT OUR PLACE TO DO AAWA'S JOB COS THEY COULDN'T DO IT.

we owe no-one nothing.

Only Simon - COS THIS IS HIS HOUSE. we are guests.

And again, you are casting mortar shells and attempting to make this an issue of Simon's House vs. Cedar's House.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

From one of the peanut gallery I liked what you said Lost.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

^^funny mrsjones, I expect Lost will have much more to contribute on the issues.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Some will, some won't. I really haven't said much though I do have an opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit