I have just been disinvited to my brother's wedding - Thanks AAWA!

by Sic Semper Tyrannis 423 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• besty
    besty

@usualusername - its on page 5 of this thread

Context is that my wife and i were added to the AAWA secret closed group withour our permission or knowledge.

When I saw a simple question - "who has done this" - I provided a simple answer.

If 3 individuals can take it upon themselves to add almost 800 people to a social media group without consent then I figured those 3 can handle some personal publicity from me.

Of course if those 3 individuals want to do the right thing and apologize to the 800 I will be the first to back them - publically - in their mission.

An apology would go a long way.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

And the score after the first period is:

WBTS 1

AAWA 0

Will the AAWA regroup? I doubt it.

W

• usualusername
    usualusername

thx besty

• dazed but not confused
  • usualusername
    usualusername

besty you are a hero.

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

Has anyone reported the facebook page? When you click on the drop arrow beside the message button, you are given the option to report the page. There are several choices, one of which is, ' this page is harrassing me'. Perhaps if the page gets reported enough times, it will be removed by the moderators, or at least informed of the complaints.

On another note, when confronted by friends or other witnesses about being on an Anti-watchtower page, I feel like a person could explain that they were added by apostates they don't know. Simply playing stupid here is the best bet. Quite honestly it's the truth. If the witness doesn't believe you were added without your knowledge, then add them to demonstrate how easily it can happen to any innocent person.

As for Cedars, I love some of his Vids and commentaries, I wish he would stick around and do the right thing.

tt

• Simon
    Simon

Cedars: C'mon man, it's gone beyond silly now, just delete the goddam group and get past it !!

It's never too late to do the right thing ...

• suavojr
    suavojr

It is time for reflection... AAWA activists please pay attention!

“The life of the enemy . Whoever lives for the sake of combating an enemy has an interest in the enemy's staying alive.”
    ? Friedrich Nietzsche “Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.”
    ? Napoleon Bonaparte “Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.”
    ? Lisa Du “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?”
    ? Abraham Lincoln We do not merely destroy our enemies; we change them.”
    ? George Orwell, 1984 If you had played your cards right AAWA had a small chance, but now it is back to the drawing board.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I've noticed that the more radicalized the apostate, the less likely they are to take some kindly advice.

We have all experianced several wacky ones over the years that set up websites, or youtube videos, or whatever. But whenever someone made a dissenting comment, or recomendation, they go off the deep end. Most have gone away, a few linger or post occassionaly.

• still thinking
    still thinking

If the WTS wanted to "prove" to its followers that apostates are a bunch of crazed wackadoodle loonies who are full of blind hateful wrath, they could not have done much better than to have started something like AAWA and then immediately train-wreck it....Sir82

Sir82...as incredible as it sounds...it isn't that unusal...

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit