Problems with the "Bogus AWAA Fan Page"..

by OUTLAW 447 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Yeah, just ignore the case that was just reiterated on page 10 twice, and twice before. A case you never addressed because you don't want to acknowledge it.

Just ignore it and say "there is no risk". Real cool.

- Lime

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Great, Cedars.....so you are completley sure that noone of these 1300 won't be outing a single name of the group! thsat's really impressing!

But.......how coluld it be that 100's of names were outed just some days ago? I assume that you know all these 1300 persons individually, Cedars. If you don't...you can't promise anyone to stay anonymous!

Anyway, yoou still have failed to give us some names. So, please, which one of these group members outed all these XJWs? And, since a lot of names were outed, please give us 8and the WTS) your name Cedars. I don't suppose your name is more important to protect that the outet XJWs names are!

• Dagney
    Dagney

@cantleave: I'm doing no such thing. It's been like pulling teeth to find out what the heck went on at AAWA. We've been told 1000-1300 were group added. Not "hey, I found a great vegan page and added you! "

Again, the group add of hundreds of people without their knowing is just fine with AAWA.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Wha happened, it isn't a group owners fault if you dont chose your facebook friends well!

• Simon
    Simon

I think insisting that people who have had their privacy compromised by the group then need to EMAIL the group involved to find out who is weak and lame. You have a problem with trust and your answer is that people need to trust you with their personal email as well?!?

Someone did a bad thing and now YOU know who they are and not to trust them ... but other people are not allowed to know? Your refusal to name them just doesn't seem to add up.

IMO there are two possible scenarios:

a) It genuinely was a 3rd party who maliciously setup a copy-cat group, stole your identity (name and logo) and outed people. Yet despite all of this you continue to protect their identity and they get away with no hint of doubt over their character, free to harm other people in future. Way to help the community !!

b) It wasn't a 3rd party at all which would be another reason for you to be so adamant not to name the person involved (previous claims etc...)

• EntirelyPossible
  • cantleave
    cantleave

The membership maybe 1300 but from what I can see most people are happy to be members.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

"We only did it for a library card, honest!" ~ Cedars

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

"We've been told 1000-1300 were group added. Not "hey, I found a great vegan page and added you! "

Again, the group add of hundreds of people without their knowing is just fine with AAWA."

Yes, some 1000-1300 were added at once...but nobody has been force added.

I think some poeple will have problems with their credibility.

• cedars
    cedars

Simon

I think insisting that people who have had their privacy compromised by the group then need to EMAIL the group involved to find out who is weak and lame.

Our policies are "weak and lame." Our name is "god-awful." It's a wonder you're still interested in helping us sort things out.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit