Problems with the "Bogus AWAA Fan Page"..

by OUTLAW 447 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

does anybody have the link to the GROUP?

You can not like a page if you don't click on it YOURSELF.

If you join a Close group it doesn't not show up unless you're friends with someone that joined the group. If it's Open you betcha it's going to show up unless you've tweaked your privacy settings.

• cedars
    cedars

soontobe

But what of the added ones?

What of them? If someone is added, then no non-members can see that they are a member.

For example, imagine you and your local Service Overseer are both mistakenly added. He sees you are a member - but there is nothing he would realistically do against you judicially because he is also a member, and therefore in the exact same predicament.

Cedars

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    By the way, my understanding is that people who have been added know who added them. FB gives them the name.

Some do know the name, but are giving the AAWA an opportunity to either close the group or name the person - to take some positive action and perhaps gain a shred of credibility back.

If they don't, the names will likely be made public one way or another - by one of the thousand people who have the name - and there will no longer be any opportunity for AAWA to regain its crediblity.

- Lime

• cantleave
    cantleave
    This add shows up on their timeline which may or may not be visible to others, depending on their privacy and timeline settings.

In fairness my personal privacy setting are set as high as they can be.

• cedars
    cedars

jgnat

b) This add shows up on their timeline which may or may not be visible to others, depending on their privacy and timeline settings.

The facebook group doesn't have an ad - only the facebook page does. You can only "join" the facebook page and have it show up on your newsfeed if you "like" it - and no one else can do that for you.

Cedars

• Dagney
    Dagney

I think one of the things that is starting to trouble me more about AAWA is that you still think it is okay to force add people. Juan said 1000 people are still on the FB page and only 5-6 have left. No exodus in number. I don't think I would have known about it unless I saw Rebel's comment. FB feed goes FAST...much like JWN. It was in my feed, but I just didn't put it together until I read the comment.

My guess is it may be the same for a large part of the 1000, just a guess. They didn't get to choose to come to the FB page. and that's okay with AAWA.

That just bothers me. It's not right.

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

Mistakenly I was also added with my C.O

• cedars
    cedars

Dagney

I think one of the things that is starting to trouble me more about AAWA is that you still think it is okay to force add people.

But we have already apologized for any who were force added.

What I am trying to do is find evidence that faders who mistakenly were joined to our group are currently at risk. So far there is none.

Cedars

• wha happened?
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

Wait. I thought no one can be forced added. Which one is it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit