Problems with the "Bogus AWAA Fan Page"..

by OUTLAW 447 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

I think this is done ... when the horse is lay lifeless on the floor, you can stop beating it !

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Some people embrace sensationalists EP

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm not going to comment on AAWA as I said earlier I'm done with it. It was offered to me as a source for "taking down the WT", which honestly, I don't think anyone can do completely, people being people. What I have noticed is that this has defined two groups here. One group has learned to be suspicious of anyone who "has already done the research and they know better so shut the F up. But send us money", and the other group is still struggling with indoctronation and creature worship issues. Lining up behind yet another self appointed authority of religion over mankind, and defending it with ad hominem attacks, straw man arguments, and other familiar tactics from a corporation we are all too familiar with.

It's difficult to watch. Really.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Time to lock it up

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    when the horse is lay lifeless on the floor, you can stop beating it !

NO! There might still be a spark of life in some of the tissue! The pounding must continue!

W

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

AAWA's mission statement has nothing to do with "taking down the Watchtower" Its members have many and varied belief systems. The dissention has been difficult to watch. Over 10,000 have done so and no doubt find themselves on one side of the fence. Uniting surviving cult members is difficult.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

So the founders of AAWA have no interest in ending that so called religion? Then what's it point?

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

wha,

If their mission is to help those wanting to leave the JW's, they have already mucked it up royally.

zed

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

What about their Mission statement page? Where it talks about desiring direct talks with the GB in order to impliment reforms?

It's delusional at best. The GB thumbs it's nose at governments. Why would it set aside time for a few everage Joe's who threw their pennies together and formed a corporation with a President operating under a false identity?

Dream big

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

"I think this is done ... when the horse is lay lifeless on the floor, you can stop beating it !"

Amen Simon! Never understood all the drama about Sparlock, and now all the threads about AWAA .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit