Problems with the "Bogus AWAA Fan Page"..

by OUTLAW 447 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it's venting ShirleyW. Even if it's misguided from any direction.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

You have two sides that will never meet. A group of people who discuss facts and another group of persons that line up and follow. The facts and the groups may change names, but the players all do the same thing.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

1. Key Objectives

AAWA is committed to two key objectives:
    1.Raising awareness both inside and outside the Watchtower organization of its damaging beliefs and practices
    2.Assisting those who wish to leave the organization by making it easier for such ones to get the help and support they need

To achieve these objectives, AAWA will:
    ¦Establish a network of willing volunteers who may assist AAWA according to their individual skills and circumstances
    ¦Devise and implement new campaigns and strategies with the help and cooperation of its associates
    ¦Provide support to those who are already actively involved in campaigns and strategies against the Watchtower organization
    ¦Accept donations and ensure that these are only spent for the purpose of meeting these key objectives

http://jwactivists.org/who-are-we/

Zed, I agree with you. It has gotten off to a rough start and alienated many specifically over security reasons. Yesterday Simon made some excellent points to remedy the situation that would satisfy some. I genuinely hope AAWA will address those concerns and take steps to rectify the initial wave of membership so that others can feel more comfortable with membership.

I feel rebooting the membership and preventing "add to group" capabilities, only allowing approved requests to join that have been carefully screened is a way to close the resident security issues. This specifically if the group remains "secret"

Better still is if membership is rebooted, the group is made "open" and the veil of secrecy is lifted so that each requesting member knows exactly what they are in for in a very public way.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

we can all play cut and paste:

AAWA extends an open offer to the Governing Body of the Watch Tower Society (or their representatives) to meet with AAWA to discuss ways in which the organization can introduce much-needed reforms concerning the above core issues.

Never going to happen sister

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    when the horse is lay lifeless on the floor, you can stop beating it !
    NO! There might still be a spark of life in some of the tissue! The pounding must continue!
    W

LOL

• Satanus
    Satanus

I find it a bit odd that the founder remains anonymous.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Testing

• Satanus
    Satanus

Unlocked and cleaned up:)

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit