AAWA is here!! (The Association of Anti-Watchtower Activists)

by cedars 535 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Angharad
    Angharad

Lets keep things civil.

Emotions are understandably high as this has affected a lot of people by the sound of it, it is inexcusable and should not be downplayed but back and forth insults are not going to help.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Not down played at all Angharad , I do understand the severity and will be civil

toward those affected

• dazed but not confused
  • talesin
    talesin

The answer is that mrsjones5 and talesin are 'senior strolls' Lol. Sorry everyone,I do not mean it.

lol! Scott 77, I have no idea what that means .............

t

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

I was posting to say thank you everyone for putting this together but looks like I walked into a shite-storm.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I have known one of the "successful" faders for over 5 years that was hurt by this. It is very personal to me, as most of my close friends are faders. Some people do not consider the fragility of family and friendship ties, but this breach can really ruin someone's life. I know of instances where an outing completely changed the dynamics of relationships within the family.

May the AAWA pay for this huge breach of confidentiallity. I take it as personally as if it happened to me. Even though I am not a fader, I love them.

zed

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

And John Cedars is a fader, where is he in this debate? Put up or shut up. If it is no big deal, then out yourself and take the consequences.

Man up.

zed

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Some of you seem to think that there are only two options, faded or out, but they are the Watchtower's preferred options because they both render you relatively harmless to them.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

And now we're back on the Cedars bashing...

• wasblind
    wasblind

Right about now, apologist are sayin this is proof that the WTS has Jehovah's backin'

But they are WRONG

FEAR is what backs the WTS. I hope the whole world sees this as livin' proof

of what the WTS does to families and friends

This is proof that the WTS LIED in their July 2009 AWAKE that claims

" No One should be made to choose between Religion and Family"

If anything come of this thread . Let it be proof that the WTS is a LIE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit