AAWA is here!! (The Association of Anti-Watchtower Activists)

by cedars 535 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

So who exactly should be worried about being outed? I'm kinda confused.

thanks.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Mizenesis 11:1, 4, 5-9.

1. Now all of JWN continued to be of one language and of one set of diverse goals. 4. Some of them now said: "Come on! Let us build a website and pull our resources together and build ourselves an anti-Watchtower with its top in the heavens of social networking, and let us name it AAWA for fear the WT will continue to scatter and weaken JW dissidents across the face of the earth.

5. And the Watchtower proceeded to go down to see JWN and the anti-Watchtower that the sons of JWN had built. 6.After that the Watchtower said: "Look! They are one people and there is one set of goals for them all and this is what they start to do. Why, now there is nothing that they may have in mind to do that will be unattainable for them. 7.Come now! Let us go down and confuse their language and outlook so that they may not listen to one another's point of views. 8.Accordingly the Watchtower scattered them from there all over the surface of the earth, and they gradually left off building anything substantial with one another. 9.That is why its name was called Baffle because the WT had caused enough disunity all throughout JWN and Facebook, and the WT scattered them from there all over the surface of the Web.

• Simon
    Simon

I think it's important to remember: people usually do things with good intentions but maybe things don't always work out as planned.

Let's not all get too carried away with recriminations and forget who the real enemy is ...

(I really want to say "the popular people's front of Judea ... splitta!")

The WTS of course.

• crmsicl
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

No, the enemy is the Front of Judean people

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I am just Brian, don't kill the messenger. Just look at the bright side of life.

zed

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Haggle with me

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

"I find it amazing that people on this forum who have absolutely no life and nothing to contribute have the audacity to question the efforts of those who are actually doing something constructive against the WT ."

At this point, some of you have made yourself known very clearly..... It's very revealing. One thing to suggesting or making your concern known, but aother thing to accusing the members and the cause groundlessly.

Fizzy you've only contributed 16 comments on JWN since you've joined the forum. Half of them are on this thread in complaining over the issue of being added on the FB. You've got to have better thing to do than that. I couldn't agree more with the above quote that was made by a poster of JWN on another thread on AAWA topic.

I was also added on the FB without my consent. Thank you for adding me!! You were right, I am in for the cause. And yes, I've also been in the war with JW family members since my awakenning. Some of the board members of AAWA are also have been shunned by their only JW son and daughter. Haven't heard from or seen their only offspring for years.... It's not all about you, is it?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

truthseekeriam

So who exactly should be worried about being outed? I'm kinda confused.

The period between finding out the WT is a scam and being out, is the best chance to free your family and friends as they trust you and will still talk to you.

Encouraging a waking JW to waste this period by outing themselves prematurely is not doing their families any favours and has the WT hierarchy doing the happy happy joy joy dance because one of their best tricks has fooled another leaver.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

If someone added you to a group you didnt wanted to be part of.......you can always remove yourself from that group....

if someone asks you how come you are part of the group..... You can always say the truth and say... I dont know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit