AAWA is here!! (The Association of Anti-Watchtower Activists)

by cedars 535 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• talesin
    talesin

Just sitting here deciding whether to post ,,,,,,,,

Yeah, resurrecting this thread was *really* constructive, friendaroonie. NOT! What a colossal WASTE OF TIME.

Speaking of people who like to tear people down and be negative, just put YOUR name at the top of that list.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

The huge problem was the outing of faders.

There is no greater crime that an ex-JW can do to another ex-JW than outing them! I would rather have you cheat on me sexually (which I have had done) than to out someone with family in. There is simply no excuse for that!

Period!!!

But with the rollout of AAWA on Facebook (whichever buzzwords you want to attach to it) it outed literally hundreds of faders. The leadership of the AAWA organization, especially the then president, were extremely cavalier about the affects of their faux pas. They had a president, that was completely cloaked in anonymity, not giving a shit about the people that his baby adversely affected. For someone that claims to care about the suffering of those affected by the WTS, he didn't care if he hurt anyone.

I know of one person that was not only disfellowshipped, but was also disinherited from his father's will over this AAWA political struggle, and an effort to save face for the fledgling organization.

Now the perpetrator of this debacle is whining on JWN that he was treated unfairly. I would like to see him lose something of value, as others have. If it is only his reputation, he is getting off cheap.

zed

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I don't know the whole history of this issue. So I am ill placed to judge. To understand my position is to understand I came in after much of this dispute.
    So of course, I see things with a candid eye, hoping for the best. Like a kid that enters the room when the parents are still burning from a row.
    At least that's the way I feel.... I don't WANT to take sides. That's the bottom line. I hope this is understood as my sincere position.

Funny thing, I just realized back on page 18 and 19 I did voice my dislike of the first meaning of AAWA. LOL! Thank Thor they changed it.

• Simon
    Simon

Let's not rehash all the issues all over again. The history of what happened is there for anyone to read if they want to.

If people are interested in moving on then they won't be trying to reshash things.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Agreed.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Simon,

I left the dead cat alone until someone pulled it up by the tail. We both know who that was.

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit