“New light” Watchtower magazine leaked from organization weeks ahead of general release

by cedars 211 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

Good show Cedars!

Sharing printed matter prior to its distribution date is a major sin inside Bethel walls. Your source knows this, of course. There’ll be a witch hunt. Always is for honest people trying to do right. No good deed goes unpunished, and particularly inside Watchtower.

Keep up the good work.

Marvin Shilmer

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Thanks so much!!!!

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

wow interesting article! great work!! it just so irratating i can't se this as more proof. guess i'll put this under my favorites and save it for their (family) awaking day.

• lriddle80
    lriddle80

Great article!!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Thank you Cedars. Well writen.

And I thought some Catholic DOGMA was convoluted...yikes. Will the Governing body start dressing like the Pope soon?

The Mrs posed this question to me: "So Jesus looked ALL over the EARTH for a faithful faithful Christian displaying the fruits of the spirit...and he chose Rutherford..... a vindictive, loud, power grabbing, unfaithful, phoney Judge and drunk "........are you kidding me"?

We have never met a Bethel Old Timer who knew Rutherford and respected or even liked him. Crazy Freddy Franz and his phoney educational achievements didn't impress a lot of oldtimers either.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Hey, where can I find a link to the original sources. It would be even nicer if we actually were able to show we're superior in bringing 'food at the proper time' by bringing their own 'food' a bit early.

• Sparlock the Wizard
    Sparlock the Wizard

Amazing job Cedars

I wonder if any light bulbs will even go off when we study this article...probably not, most won't even see much difference in the change of doctrine. Sad and pathetic. This "adjustment" is needed and we'll mostl likely see much more in the following years, as the WTS has to eventually slowly sever the ties to its error-ridden beginnings.

Very well written and outlined, thank you very much for posting. Your connection also deserves much thanks.

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks everyone.

The article seems to have captured people's interest. It received 3,048 unique visits (4,426 page views) yesterday - a record for our site.

Once again, I can't thank my source enough for getting me the information. Thanks also to all those of you who helped spread the word!

Cedars

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thanks Cedars and mole.

Once again, it is time to get your Dubs defending a doctrine before it is contradicted. Get you timing right. Keep your nose clean. Have fun.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

What is the difference (in reality) between them being appointed as Gods channel in 1919 as well as over Christ's belongings, and the 'new light' where they were still appointed as Gods channel in 1919? It seems as though not much has changed except the wording of something that makes no difference, but maybe it's just me..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit