“New light” Watchtower magazine leaked from organization weeks ahead of general release

by cedars 211 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

sd-7

It's very clear that Russell definitely did not want Rutherford to do what he did, and it's hard to imagine that it was somehow God's will for him to decide that he alone should run the show, especially if there was supposed to be a 'faithful slave class' like they claim, and not just one person.

Yes, there is a certain irony in that situation, namely that the four directors were thrown out for wanting to stick to the "governing body" arrangement envisioned by Russell and now in use (albeit in a perverted way) decades later.

their anecdotes are all over the place, so you have to look at a number of different pages all over the book to piece together a full story about certain events

Yes, I know what you mean. Come to think of it, it did frustrate me that the material wasn't in chronological order - as you would expect it to be in a history book. Perhaps this was an intentional means of confusing people

Here ya go Cedars! http://www.cftf.com/booklets/proclaimers/

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    Feeding Many Through the Hands of the Few par.2

“It is vital that we recognize the faithful slave. Our spiritual health and our relationship with God depend on this channel.” – Matthew 4:4; John 17:3.

And friends ... we are happified to have been finally able to make this vital recognization in 2012, all in God's due time!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Thank you Cedars et al......Im most happified I know about the noooooooo light before the local congo, it gives me the chuffties just thinking about it

Paula x

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

A brother said to me after the meeting, " I know someone at Bethel. I was told the July magazine is going to amazing! " It's the final step in the curb treatment for CTR and the Bible Students. Whatever.... You still cannot have two groups of domestics, one for whom Christ is mediator and one who has no mediator.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Great job Cedars. Really man this is much appreciated and you are a soldgier.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I don't know if anyone else has commented on this or not (I have NOT read all 11 pages of this thread), but I'm thinking the Control Freaks affectionately knows as the Governing Body (aka FDS) must be having conniption fits knowing that there is a mole in Brooklyn leaking info to apostates!

"Three weeks ahead of its expected release date in mid-April, a scanned copy of the July 15 2013 "Study Edition" of the Watchtower was leaked to the office of JWsurvey by a conscientious active Witness within the organization."

Maybe this deserves it's own thread!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Jut reread Cedar's analysis of the article in the light of being able to see the whole magazine. What he put together over such a short time is excellent. No doubt more comment will come out and by the time this is studied in the congregations there will be a large body of work exposing all the holes in the magazine articles.

As Cedar's points out, there is much that is not explained and it's these ommissions and assumptions that really do shake things up for anyone awakening to TTATT.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Data-Dog - thanks for the link to the proclaimers book analysis, I've been reading it tonight instead of at the meeting. Which just happens to be the CO visit! Handy headache eh?

And thanks Cedars, there's a LOT of work gone into all of this, and it's gonna take me a long time to get it into my thick head.

But I'll try.

• Obadiah
    Obadiah

Nice job Cedars, felt like I was reading the "current" news. It's nice to know that others see this too.

I wrote a couple of articles similar to this subject.

They can be found at Obadiah Blogs Welcome http://obadiah-blogs.blogspot.com/

...third post down has list of all the Articles.

Here are the two related to your subject, if you or others wish to view them.

http://holyspiritorgoverningbody-obadiah.blogspot.com/

http://obadiah-1914andthefaithfulslavetoday.blogspot.com/

Again, nice job.

Agape, Obadiah

• jhine
    jhine

I have not read every post ,so forgive if duplicating please . I have been pondering the prophecy about the U.N. destroying false religion . Doesn't the Watchtower teach that the u.n. is the Whore of Babylon , so why would the u.n. be the one to destroy false religion ? I must be missing something here , can someone enlighten me please .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit