“New light” Watchtower magazine leaked from organization weeks ahead of general release

by cedars 211 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Jhine, the UN is not the Whore of Babylon, it is the Scarlett Colored beast. I don't know if that makes anymore sense, not much the Watchtower says about Revelation makes any sense to me in the first place, including the fact that they joined the UN after years of bashing it for being a false hope, taking the place of God's kingdom, is the scarlett colored beast, etc. The whore of Babylon is so called "false religion".

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Well, having read through every post in this thread I 'm fairly confident about how I feel about this steaming pile of poop. (oops, let the cat out of the bag there.)

"well, it's what we always thought anyway, no great shakes" I've been told by one elder.

"Yes, but if you'd vocalised that thought you could've been DF'd for it" I thought. (should've said it)

So it's the big day tomorrow, we all nod and agree that it makes sense, bypassing rational thought and logic. I wish there was someone else in my hall that felt the way I do. Specially my wife.

I don't know if I'll answer tomorrow, last week it was all I could do from tutting and shaking my head in disbelief. If I DO answer, it's got to include some references to what we USED to be TOLD to believe.

Thanks again Cedars, good work sir.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit