First mention of "new light" may appear in July 15, 2013 Watchtower

by cedars 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Zordino
    Zordino

Personally, I prefer Bud Light....

• cedars
    cedars

Hey everyone. I'm thrilled to tell you that my source has succeeded in getting me a scanned copy of the Watchtower in question. I will be dissecting it over the next 24 hours and publishing an article on JWsurvey about it - hopefully tomorrow. I can't thank my source enough for making this information available at great risk. This is the first time I've been able to comment on a Watchtower article before it's even been released online. I hope there are many other such opportunities in the future as more information continues to be leaked by those within the organization.

Cedars

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

That's great Cedars!

Do you have any idea of WHY this person is leaking information? Does he/she know what we know? And made the same conclusion as we did?

• sir82
    sir82

Wow!

The walls are crumbling faster than expected, if someone who has such a high "security clearance" is willing to risk being outed.

There can't be very many guys "high enough" to have access to articles 3 weeks before release date.

• pixel
    pixel

Nnnnnnnice!!!!!! @ Cedars

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Awesome! Great job un-named champion of truth!! ( what if it's Sanderson)

• cedars
    cedars

Wow, it's far more intense than I thought. At first glance it looks like they're completely revising what happened between 1914 and 1919. They've come out with some interesting rhetoric about the Great Tribulation too that I haven't heard before.

I'm going to have to really study this to make sure I grasp it all properly so that I can attempt to explain it succinctly. Thanks again to my source for getting the info out there. (You know who you are!)

Cedars

• Comatose
    Comatose

Will you be able to post the scans? I hope so!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Marked!!!!!!!!!!! I really want to be excited about this. Thanks CEDARS!

• Comatose
    Comatose

I would like to read it as they wrote it and try to form my own opinions on it. It's why I'm hoping you can put up the scans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit