new22day

Maybe she'll be really progessive.

• hoser
    hoser

Maybe she'll be really progessive.

rotflmao

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

He's older than dirt, but he's an advocate for the poor. I wonder if he'll give them permission to limit their families with birth control.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Mario Bergoglio of Argentina, 76 years old.

The press cannot help themselves. Faux News says they could go with either an insider or an outsider, but this guy is neither. He's a "holy" man.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

And he's from Argentina! What a wonderful idea!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

" Shit you guys I said light the smoke stack, not me you imbeciles "

• new22day
    new22day

Nope, another old white guy. From Argentina - at least that's a change. Supposed to be an advocate for the poor and he likes to ride the bus.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Will he have to give up sex entirely now that he's Pope, or continue to pretend it doesn't happen?

Pope Francis I. Despite initial announcements that he would take that name, Fox News commentators were commenting during that announcement and continued to wonder what Pope name he would take. While the banner at the bottom of the screen said the name, they were speculating on Leo or another Benedict.

• soontobe
    soontobe
    And he's from Argentina! What a wonderful idea!

You guys are going to be really impossible now. As it is you think your poop don't stank. LOL.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Pope Francis I. Despite initial announcements that he would take that name, Fox News commentators were commenting during that announcement and continued to wonder what Pope name he would take. While the banner at the bottom of the screen said the name, they were speculating on Leo or another Benedict.

They are not only idiots, they are very unprofessional.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit