WHAT Kingdom Hall did Ya'll go to?

by thewiz 171 Replies latest jw friends

• mole
    mole

I attended the hall up highway 41 in Princeton, Ind. and also Vincennes, Ind. Ya'all know anyone from up that direction

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

What the Krap does it matter?

Like there is some Individuality in Kingdom Halls?

ALL the Kult's Kingdom Halls are the same (Terror)Cells
    holding together the Hive Organization.

Here, fill in the little names of the Kingdom Halls in the Cells,
    and pretend they are different in some way...

Drones and Worker Bees slaving for the Kult Kueen...
    Blind Uniformity/Conformity/"KingdomUnity"... shiiiiiiiit!

The god of the Bees IS the Hive.
    ______________Charles Fort

• Kismet
    Kismet

Orangefatcat:

Considering the Congregations you have been in, we likely know each other, or at least have mutual JW friends galor!!!! Well past friends anyway...

Feel free to contact me should you so desire.

[email protected]

Abaddon:

Torquay and Exeter? I knew a couple of families from that area. One gal from Exeter married a Canadian Bethelite..Sarah Jane Dray .... she moved over here back around 94/95. Her best friend Sarah and her sister Jasmine Cook (if I remember correctly). Nice gals...they even asked me to "knock them up one morning" I was disappointed to find out what that actually meant. LOL

There was also a family in Torquay, he was British, his wife Canadian, Hayden has two boys.. probably lin their late teens now. arrrgh the names are not coming... Does any of this or these folks ring a bell with you?

Kismet

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

orangefatcat
    We were in Montreal at the same time. In fact possibly in the same circuit for a while. If you ever watched the sign language interpreting you probably got to see me in action and we probably know some of the same people. In fact my ex probably came to your hall to give talks - especially the Park one

Rejoice in the healing and not in the pain.
    Rejoice in the challenge overcome and not in the past hurts.
    Rejoice in the present - full of love and joy.
    Rejoice in the future for it is filled with new horizons yet to be explored. - Lee Marsh 2002

• LDH
    LDH

Tally,

I think it matters to those in this forum that may find others who got OUT and be reunited with them.

Lisa

• Tallyman
    Tallyman
    Tally,
    I think it matters to those in this forum that may find others
    who got OUT and be reunited with them.

...well yeah Lisa, you make a valid point there...
    but, I do hopes all those who replied to this thread didn't mind
    giving that information of their past... and trails to the present.

Hope they realize that some with nefarious intent could use that information with bad intent... like that Mr. Gee Wiz, who done started this thread to cull all that information.

THAT joker is up to no good, I tell ya!

Why, why, he's got a BROTHER 'N LAW at Bethel.

My bet is that he's a "Sniffer".

LOve, Tallyman

• thewiz
    thewiz

Trotafox

do you know Otis O'Conner, or Byron O'Conner?

• thewiz
    thewiz

Tallyman Banana

I figured you'd show up.

Did you get that Banana out of your ass yet, or do you just like to keep it there?

People don't/didn't have to post to this thread if they don't want too.

I think people here are smart enough to know what they are doing when they post here. I have/had no evil or ulterior motive for creating this thread.

Hey everybody, did I put a gun to anyone's head and force them to make a post here?

The only one who consistently appears to demonstrate malicious intent is you, Tallyman Banana. Is that your primary MO -scare tactics?

Or perhaps you are still running scared or something?

Taliban-ana you still ripping off the WTB&TS artwork without their permission at your poor excuse for a website? -Hypocrite

Did I understand you correctly, that you were part of that machine at the WTB&TS that helped feed us all that crap?

And now you are part of another machine that feeds us another line of crap?

• JeffT
    JeffT

Tallyman:

What are they going to do? Disfellowship me?

Some snot nosed dingbat elder tries to shove me around is going to get his ass handed to him.

• zanex
    zanex

78'-89 portland me, 90-df'd santa fe south...grrrrr...vengeance will be mine...heh heh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit