WHAT Kingdom Hall did Ya'll go to?

by thewiz 171 Replies latest jw friends

• rhett
    rhett

Dino,
    Well, I can't remember them specifically but I'm not sure how or why but the name does sound familiar to me.

He was a real pharisee if there ever was one!

Hey, if you haven't read my post or Doug's you'll know that doesn't really mean a whole lot around here!

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• Dino
    Dino

How true!

• Princess
    Princess

Saltiest, I checked out your website, very cute baby. I know who you are. I was really good friends with Marni Fall in the eighties. I met you when I visited your hall back then.

Rachel

• thewiz
    thewiz

When I was very small we attended the KH in Detroit somewhere. Early to mid 60's.

a hall in Imlay City, MI, USA from about 1965-1969
    The Bossman's the Toby's

Glennie, MI, USA - I was born not too far from there in Tawas City, MI

I also attended a hall when I was out in Oak Harbor, WA, USA. (Whidbey Island, Coupeville, USA and the surronding area is my dream spot to live. Someday, I hope). The Bartlow's, Patnaudes, and Dunham's

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hey wiz............we knew the Bartlow family. Do you know if any of them are "enlightened"? Charlene and I had babies together.........she had Stephanie, and I had Stephen.......hahahhaa. 1966.......her 6th, and my 2nd.

I grew up going to the Ballard congregation in Seattle, then we moved to West Seattle congregation, then White Center. After I got married, we went to Northgate, then Lake City, (the Bartlows were at this one when we were there) and finally ended up at North Lynnwood, just North of Seattle, for 27 years. Traveling, we usually went to a meeting or two. We attended at Kihei (Maui) a few times, and also Kaaawa, on North Shore of Oahu.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• RN
    RN

Dyersburg, TN
    Geyer Springs, Little Rock, AR
    North Little Rock, AR
    Tamarac, FL
    Keller/North Richland Hills, TX
    Duvall (Monroe), WA

Hey Rhett,

Do you happen to know a guy named Terry Goad? Wife's name is Shirley.

RN

• Valis
    Valis

Hmmm....I think I knew some nasty little girl from Keller/N. Richland Hills named Ashleigh....heheh

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

Dino,

I vaguely remember the name Throckmorton, but can't place them. Sorry.

It's been a long time since I was there. I do remember Sebrees, Russell Smith, and some others.

Tammy Berkner lived there for several years, but has moved to Phoenix and married. Her brother Dwayne was also there and married Dent Peterson's daughter. Don't know if he is still there.

I was in the Job drama in Louisville, KY in 1985. The cast was from Evansville. Can't remember too many names tho.

Doug

FreePeace
    "The World is my country, and to do good, my religion." --Thomas Paine
    TruthQuest: http://beam.to/truthquest
    Who Am I? -How to Reinvent Yourself After Leaving the WTS

• Dino
    Dino

Thanks Doug.

• thewiz
    thewiz

Mulan

I know the Bartlow's.

Wayne died a while back.
    Charlene - haven't heard anything since that time.

Erin married a while back too, forget the hubbies name but he was nice
    Was there a Linda too?

I don't think any of them live on the Island anymore Mt. Vernon I think.

I used to think that Stephanie was the cutest thing. I was too shy to make it known and lost out to a worthy mentor. She married John Tate. Not the handsomest guy, but the nicest guy you could ever want to meet.

She became a volunteer firefighter. I believe I still have a picture of her somewhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit