WHAT Kingdom Hall did Ya'll go to?

by thewiz 171 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hey Wiz.......thanks for telling about Barlows. We knew Wayne died....we were still dubs back then. Charlene is a hypochondriac, and camped next to us at a District Assembly about 6 years ago. She was wearing a neck brace, and using a cane, and complained constantly. We always really enjoyed her though........we we went to book study at their house for years, very hospitable people, and we helped them move to Whidbey Island, back in 1971. The girls were Annette, Linda (an old maid), Erin, Stephanie, and another really sharp girl, Jolene. (that is not in age order.......Linda is eldest)

When Annette got married, her husband forbade her to see her family anymore, and he quit going to meetings immediately after the wedding. He studied with Wayne, married Annette, and quit. Good for him!

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Hi Truthseeker! Sorry just got back to this thread. I left about 3 1/2 years ago. Raised in CLovis most my life. My family is pretty well known in Fresno. Dad is the PO at Sequois Heights and assistant circuit assembly overseer (last time I knew anyway).

I know many of those that have grown up in Fresno. What hall did you go to?

Rekless, I saw you were in CLearlake. My uncle Jim Titterington is/was an elder there. Any recollection of him?

Shauna

• seedy3
    seedy3

Norco CA Congregation, from the time I can remember until early 1968
    Burney CA 1968-fall 1969
    Maryvale congregation Phoenix AZ 1969 until early 1974
    Hutchinson MN 1974-1976
    Breckenridge TX 76-78
    Hutchinson again 78
    Lamberton MN 79-80
    Hutchinson again 80
    Blue Earth MN 81-82 started drifting away
    Back to Hutchinson in 82 and really didn't get back in the groove, I was out soon after.

We moved to Litchfield MN in 83, my then wife went to the Litchfield MN KH, where she currently still is, I never went there at all. But that is the congregation that DF'd me.

Seedy

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Hi lv4fer! Just saw your post. I now live in Monterey but would love to get together when I come to visit Fresno. Email me and I'll do the same for you.

Shauna

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

Gee Whizzed:

The only one who consistently appears to demonstrate malicious intent is you, Tallyman Banana.
    Moi? Malicious? I don't go around threatening to shove Bananas
    up anyone's ass, like you.

Is that your primary MO -scare tactics?

"scare tactics?" I'm OUT of the WTKult. For 10 years now.
    Oh!
    You must be talking about that scary "Art" I've been linking to...

Or perhaps you are still running scared or something?

Tee-hee. Coming from the WizMan, private email. Padlocked out.
    No name. No location. No forwarding address.
    Yet, you ask everyone what Kingdom Hall they went to and why?
    Did you give your Name and Kingdom Hall, here?
    I couldn't find it.

Who's "running scared", or staying hidden for a reason?

Taliban-ana you still ripping off the WTB&TS artwork without their permission at your poor excuse for a website? -Hypocrite

STILL disturbed about copyright, and not a mention of the disturbing
    content of the plethora of pathological Watchtower "Art"...

Did I understand you correctly, that you were part of that machine at the WTB&TS that helped feed us all that crap?

Yes.
    You understood correctly.
    I was part of that machine dishing out the crap, same as your brother in law at Bethel right now.

And now you are part of another machine that feeds us another line of crap?

Yes.
    Watchtower "Art".

* http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/WT_Evil.html

LOve, Tallyman

• thewiz
    thewiz

Taliban-ana

I closed my email so assholes like you wouldn't harrass me.

Did I see correctly at your webSite you have an image of a person falling from one of the WTC of 9/11, or is it a Dr'd picture?

That is sick. Someone, somewhere loved that person and you have exploited them for your own demented end.

What sick obsession do you have with people being hurt, harmed, and dying?

You must have some big guilt complex.

I know the art work of the WTB&TS, it used to scare the living daylights out of me when I was a kid.

But the point still remains that you accuse the WTB&TS of ripping Squibb off of it's intellectual property and you are doing the same thing with the WTB&TS.

Regardless, if you give them credit for their artwork, I imagine you have not asked them their permission to post their artwork. If you haven't then your're just as bad as they are for stealing and/or manipulating intellectual property -that makes you a hypocrite. Especially for the volume of their artwork you steal.

Also, do you always pick on a person with Dyslexia?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Wiz,

Learn this. Tallymans use of WT art is completely legal. Therefore, when you say he is "ripping off" or "stealing" their artwork, you are lying.

Please stop lying.

• thewiz
    thewiz

SixofNine

Oh I forgot we're talking about the WTB&TS. When stuff is "taken" from them it's not stealing, because we hate them so much.

Did you know that if you photocopy copyrighted material, technically you are stealing it. Some places, like public libraries post a paper right at the copy machines, indicating that they are not liable for any legal actions that could be taken against you for photocopying copyrighted material?

Some places don't even have photocopiers because they they enforce the very letter of the law.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

As I said, what Tally is doing is perfectly legal.

Your inability to understand has nothing to do with the legality of it. The fact that it is the WTB&TS has nothing to do with it.

Tally would be completely within his rights to critisise, make fun of, comment on, any artwork that was part of a greater whole (such as a publication, ie: the WT or Awake).

• b_ster
    b_ster

Tallyman:

I was just reading these last pages of posts... And then checked out your website... WOW! That sure brings back _memories_! I can't believe that one from 1997!!!

Isn't there any laws at least protecting the children in the congregation from having to see these types of pictures?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit