WHAT Kingdom Hall did Ya'll go to?

by thewiz 171 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

jschwehm:

I, too, attended *both* the E. Metairie cong in Louisiana *and* Dekalb in N.Y. (from 89 to 92, approximately, I was a Bethelite)... I'm not sure I remember you; were we apart in time, or am I just spacing out? My name is Michael Casey... any bells?

Peas, SpiderMonkey the Michael Casey

"Vengeance is MINE now" - Front Line Assembly

• Lieu
    Lieu

Bertchesgarten, Gernamy - Maryland - Balboa Panama - Sierra Vista, Az - Colorado Springs, Co - Clarksville, Tn

from 70-2000

Edited by - Lieu on 10 June 2002 5:57:31

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Let's see here:
    1976-1985(?) Montbello Congregation (Denver, CO) I can't remember exactly the cingregation was forced to split into two b/c it got too ig, and so my family and I were assigned to the "new" congregation, Parkfield, until 1990...the year I got out.
    the dustrabbit

• Disengaged
    Disengaged

Hey Zev.

I might have helped build with the building on one of those Fall Fiver Kingdom Halls. They still standin'?

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

St Cloud North--St Cloud, MN. birth til 2000.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

North East PA

Conewango NY

Wilmington VT

Hazelhurst GA

Ramona CA

Jamestown, NY

Leslie

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Taos, NM

Red Bluff, CA

Mt. Washington (Los Angeles), CA

• RR
    RR

I attended four congregations, two in the Bronx, New York and two in Jersey City, NJ.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

FROM age 5 to around 21 off and on Glendale / Verdugo Hills, CA / once in an a while Crescent City with pervert Brother Robert Ayers y hubby poo (now 6 ft under) then Visalia---and finally BAKERSFIELD where My daughter and I are Disass. apostate--cuz I choose to wear a crucifix most all the friggin ass time....BEEN TO ENOUGH KHs TO HAVE SEEN ENOUGH to be almost atheist I think...PEACE ya all

• bonovox
    bonovox

Good gawd, thats a good question! Well I cant rally name cong names, some I dont remember, and some I dont want to remember me LOL...so I'll just give the general areas:

somewhere in Montreal (Park maybe? I was an enfant)

DDO, again Montreal

Halifax, near Dmouth border

two different ones in the east end of PEI

Don Mills, Toronto

Oakwood/Vaughan area

a few scattered througout Scarborough

just about every single one in Oakville, Mississauga and Brampton, Ontario

few meetings in Brooklyn (old movie theatre right on Flatbush near Albermarlie?) Also East NY, Pitkin/Pine area...

few meetings in Kingston and Spanish Town, Jamaica

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit