WHAT Kingdom Hall did Ya'll go to?

by thewiz 171 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

I went to the East, West, and Central congregations. Now, that tells you a lot, now don't it?

• waiting
    waiting

Irvington, Indpls., IN.

Frankfort, IN.

Kokomo, IN.

South Carolina (near Columbia)

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Highland, NY

Wappingers Falls, NY

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Here goes. My parents moved a lot.

Breckenridge, TX ~ 1970-78
    Bay City, TX ~ 78-79
    Sheridan, AR ~ 79-80
    West Plains, MO ~ 80-82
    Joaquin, TX ~ 82-86
    Rosenberg, TX ~ 86-87
    Baytown, TX ~ 87-89
    Easley, SC ~ 89-96
    Poplar Bluff, MO ~ 98-00

Freedom 2000 till the day I die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

I doubt anyone here went to these congregations so here goes...

1973-1974 Tawas City, MI

1974-1984 Hale, MI

1984-1990 Midland, MI (both North and South cong.'s as we lived on the border and it depended on how vigorously the CO was striving to enforce the rules)

1990-1992 Flint East, MI

1992-2002 NONE!!!

All cong.'s are in the USA cause I need to get out more...LOL

~Aztec

btw I'm most proud of my last congregation..it's shown surprising growth and has more spirit than any of the previous ones!

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

Hey zenpunk,

We probably know some of the same people. I've known quite a few over the years who went to Highland but haven't been around for awhile.

I can't remember most of the KH's I've attended. Here's a few:

SW Seattle

Fauntleroy, Seattle

Boulevard Park, S. Seattle

Lakewood, Tacoma

Gig Harbor, WA

Shokan, NY

Shokan East, NY

(It's hard to figure how a small place such as Shokan can have two congregations, and East and West. The elders didn't have enough assignments to go around so they split. Went from an active fun group to a splintered and barely alive all-business type of place. Of course, the party line is that God is blessing the work in Shokan. Yeah, right. No one ever comes out of the territory. Only new blood is from the Farm or folks who move in from other towns in the state.)

I just say this to help out the lurkers from Bethel who just want to say I'm just disgruntled. Yeah, I suppose you could say I was disgruntled. Who wouldn't be after investing so many years in that nonsense.

Hey, Queenie, did you know the Barrets by any chance? Mike Barret? His dad was a former cop. From the Monterey area.

Sean

Edited by - seaken2001 on 28 December 2002 0:2:25

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Seaken - I think I may know you - were you there assigned from the Farm? I knew lots of people from Shokan. The Highland crowd used to hang out with some from Shokan. Email me if you want. [email protected].

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I went to Allied Gardens, Kensington, Tierrasanta, and Central

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

71- Clarksville Arkansas

71-83 Dyersburg TN

parts of 81-83 Sherwood and Hickory Hills Memphis TN

83-96 Boynton, Lake Worth Melaluca, and Lantana FL-- for all practical purposes I quit in '96.

visited and knew folks all over the Mid South area, Dresden and Union City TN and the SE MO area, Hayti and Kennet MO

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

<P>Hey Rhett-- ya know Jon and Carol Kelly?</P> <P> ;</P>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit