WHAT Kingdom Hall did Ya'll go to?

by thewiz 171 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Beverly Hills congo, Dallas Tx

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

AT AGE 5 STARTED AT GLENDALE, CALIF whenit only had 2 Glendale and Eagle Rock..I am sure it has expanded by now to more...I have also attended others like the following Cresent City / Visalia / Salinas (Montery) Eagle Rock as well as Altadena (Pasadena) !!! I think a lot of times being a JW just is something to do/someplace to go and get dressed up as well otherwise they would be like ME mostly house bound and in a sloppy night gown or sweats and no makeup---what 4 you only get dolled up to gt a worldy man into the org or a jw brother !!! am I wrong in my opinion??? this is how I see it!!! most sincerely AND very not interesed LINDA LOU

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

I attended:

East Metairie Congregation Metairie, Louisiana

Covington Congregation Covington, Louisiana

Dekalb Congregation Brooklyn, New York

Abita Springs Congregation Covington, Louisiana

Jeff S.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Lafayette Congregation, West Unit Lafayette, Louisiana

• saltiest
    saltiest

Princess, I would recognize all those from Lynnwood congregations, but would rarely be able to pop up a name. I mostly saw them when we were meeting up at Red Robin or the Skate Deck after meetings.

I dated someone in 94/95 that went to North Lynnwood, but eventually he moved out of his extremely controlling mom and Step-dad's hell and in with his real dad. There were many things that happened to him that really made me sour with the Lynnwood congregation. Glad to see you're free! :)

Alicia

• joelbear
    joelbear

Moultrie Georgia Birth to 2 years old
    Fort Walton Beach Fla 2 to 5
    Pensacola Fla 5 to 7
    Jesup Ga 7 - 11
    Forest Park Ga 11 - 12
    Valdosta Ga 12 - 14
    Valdosta East 14 - 19
    Port Jervis NY 19 - 20
    Valdosta East 20 - 23
    Jacksonville Beach 23 - 24
    Jacksonville San Jose 24 - 30

zapped from San Jose 14 years ago.

Joel

• pandora
    pandora

St Louis Mo
    Until 1987.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I attended two different Halls. The first being the Clayton KH, in Clayton, NC. The second being the Millbrook KH in Raleigh, NC

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • rhett
    rhett

Dino,
    I'm from Evansville and the name sounds familiar. Do you know which congregation they went to?

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• Dino
    Dino

Hi rhett,
    Its been so many years that I dont remember, just that they were in that neck 'o' the woods. Glenn and Ann are their first names. He was a real pharisee if there ever was one!

Dino

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit