WHAT Kingdom Hall did Ya'll go to?

by thewiz 171 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

i'm going to remove this in 30 min.

The spelling may or may not be correct

GONE---------------------------------

D Wiltshire

more then 50 people read this in 30 min. don't know if you were one ot not.

Edited by - plmkrzy on 11 September 2002 0:4:52

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    ---------------------------

Edited by - plmkrzy on 11 September 2002 0:42:0

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

thewiz:

Sorry....it's been a long time since I checked this thread. I noticed you posed a question to me as to whether I knew Otis or Byron O'Conner. Sorry I don't. I just wanted to get back to you.

Trot

P.S. Can't spell tonite...

Edited by - Trotafox on 10 September 2002 23:56:58

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Plum,

Thanks I'm not sure how to spell the last name they had no children. I'm not sure what cong they went to so I put the ones I thought they might have been in. Thanks anyway.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

ummm. The only name I can think that might rvrn be close (they were a young couple in the 70's and don't think they ever had kids)

McClury or McCluree

• Lin
    Lin

Oops, I forgot the Central Cong in Dallas. Attended there with BigTex and Cruzanheart. :-)

• jaccilynn
    jaccilynn

Oxford Cong - Oxford, MI

Delray Beach East Cong - Delray FL

Visted all the local congs in Palm Beach; Twin Palms, Greenacres, Boca, Boynton, ect... and visited the Summerville Cong near Rome, GA for a few summers.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hey PLMKRZY I'm sure we have crossed paths. They started the Foothil cong in 1995 and I went there till 1999. I also atended all their memorials.

My family was a big part of the Ontario cong when you went there. I don't mind giving names.

My aunt and uncle were Bill and Babe Amlung. My parents are Ed and Shirlee, though my dad was DF'd during that time. A few other big families in that hall were the Parkers, the Varjus, the Baughers, the Bairds, the Hendrix, and Carters, the Falls, and Lackees.

Also my uncle was PO for a Pomona congregation during your time. My Aunt and Uncle are Sharon and Adolph Gomez. They would have had 3 small boys named Jordan, Carlo, and Mario. The boys are now grown and married.

And I work 1 block away from the Chino hall on Walnut.

Do you remember any particular names form the Foothill Congregation?

send me an email if you know any of these people

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Nederland Congregation - Nederland Texas
    Central Congregation - Port Arthur Texas
    Anacoco Congregation - Anacoco Louisiana
    (Foreget the Name) - Morino Valley Californnia

• butalbee
    butalbee

Netherland Park......

Share this

Google+