WHAT Kingdom Hall did Ya'll go to?

by thewiz 171 Replies latest jw friends

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Would be a little risky telling exactly which congregation we were most recently associated with, but we were in the same circuit as LB, except he was in the city half and we were in the rural half. Mr Rocky has always been in the same hall. I came from the other side of the state but can't tell you where. It might put my mom at risk of losing contact with us (dad is a prominent elder and would cut her off in a heart beat if he knew we went totally anti JW! and my sis's hubbie lurks here, don't know if I can trust him yet).

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Oops - meant to type TR, not LB. (I've had a real Monday, and it's late, and I should really quit reading posts, and go to bed....totally addicted here!)
    Mrs R

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I never met anyone called Ya'll before...

London Paddington
    London Marylebone
    Exeter East
    Torquay
    Newton Abbot and Costello

• zev
    zev

Pawtucket RI
    Taunton MA
    North Fall River MA
    South Fall River MA

a small list

and now i expect the boyz in krooklyn will be writing the boyz in these congregations to find out who i really is....

it's just me boyz....little old truth exposing me...

THE:

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America
    U.A.D.N.A.--Rhode Island

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Lansdale, PA

closer

Solid stone is just sand and water, baby
    Sand and water, and a million years gone by - beth nielsen chapman

• mouthy
    mouthy

I went to all those Lady Lee went to .I want to forget my stupidity..
    So am not remembering dates.
    By the way Lady Lee was the sign language leader- I watched her & enjoyed ( not that I was deaf or dumb in reality-just in spirit)
    Hey! but the blinders came off in 1987 when they kicked me out.Because I didnt see Jesus come invisably in 1914-But now I am keeping my eyes open to see HIM come again.............( no stoning please you atheists- )lol

• jterfehr
    jterfehr

Cypress, CA 1968-1975 -->(Year of armageddon)
    Yucca Valley, CA 1975-1996 -->(Year of Enlightenment)

• rhett
    rhett

Freepeace,
    That's hilarious that you agreed the NW Evansville elders were pricks even back then. It actually got so bad once back when I still went that a couple of them (John Stein and Ken Goans, I think Ken was in the SW cong. back then though) were made by the other elders to call me and apologize for being such jerks.
    Do you remember an older lady named Margie Bourland? That's my grandmother. She died back in 98. I don't remember exactly what it was but do remember that had she taken a blood transfusion she'd probably be here with us today.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• Dino
    Dino

Doug (Freepeace),

Do you remember the Throckmortons from either Evansville or Hendersonville (I think) KY across the river?

Sorry to ask an off-topic question.

Dino

• JeffT
    JeffT

Pullman, WA 1973-1982
    East Valley Spokane, WA 1982-1984
    East Bellevue, WA 1984-1988

TR, Mrs Rocky we would have been in the same circuit for awhile. Princess, Mulan, not sure if the circuit Bellevue is in would have covered your neck of the woods or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit