my worst fears were realized

by magotan 125 Replies latest jw experiences

• jgnat
    jgnat

Thinking of you, that an accommodation comes available that you can afford.

• designs
    designs

It took courage, always remember that.

• irondork
    irondork

Magotan:

GOOGLE the GLBT community center in your area. Also, the Trevor Project should have a local chapter in your area. They can help you with emergency housing and other services.

• flipper
    flipper

MAGOTAN- I'm so proud of you for standing up for your beliefs and values. Hang in there man, we are with you as a support. I'm sorry your friends and family are being so inhumane to you, but remember they are robots and their minds have been stolen from them. It's disgusting how the WT Society programs them. Are there any nonWitness friends or relatives that you can call for support at all in your area ? If not perhaps someone on the board lives in your area and can assist you to formulate a plan of action. Irondorks suggestion is a good one as well. If you want to talk my wife and I are here out in California. I'll PM you our phone number, O.K. ? Check your PMs my friend. With love and hugs to you, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• Gayle
    Gayle

Truth will empower you in your freedom of mind and heart. So many best wishes to you!

• whathappened
    whathappened

I hope everything works out for you. Try to stay on your own. You are out know and the path to a better life is right in front of you. We are here for you.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Dude, you are a LEGEND!

We have one life, you can't waste it living someone else's idea of what your life should be, it is your family that need to re-examine THEIR beliefs, ideas and moral standards. They should be and will in time be ashamed.

Live a good life be a good human being and be happy, that is as much as you can do. Maybe in time they will realise they are wrong. You have to remember, you are on the right side of the fence now... Armageddon is NOT coming, the bible is a disgusting evil book. Life is a privilege and is short and yours has just begun. You dictate your life now, not 7 men in a factory by a bridge.

Maybe get yourself into college/university, enjoy your youth all over again and recognise you are now free to achieve anything and everything. Staying in your home town may prove painful, but don't leave the area if you don't want to.

you are a pretty awesome person, stay strong bro ! Remember, remember, remember.... You are in the right. They have been lied to and deluded. Even factual events have to be apostate lies for everything to make sense to them. For you now and your life decisions, such self delusion and ignoring of facts will never happen, certainly don't need to happen for the world to make sense.

well done

snare x

• Fernando
    Fernando

Congratulations Magotan on taking back control of your life!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Magotan - I posted on another thread recently that ANYONE that escapes a cult like the WTBTS is a POWERFUL individual. This thread and the others you have started are proof of that. I only wish that I had come to my senses when I was your age and not wasted years propogating the lie that is the WTS.

I salute you, for your resolve and strength to GET THE FUCK OUT of this cult at such a young age. I know it hurts like hell to have your family strike out at you like this, but it is on THEM, not you. Just because you don't fit into their little cult box doesn't mean you aren't an incredible person, and of course a FREE MAN for the rest of your life.

GOOD LUCK!

• LV101
    LV101

Magotan -- you're brave --- freedom comes at a HUGE price in life.

Stay strong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit