Stop Putting Apostate Stickers On My Literature! They "Cost Lots of Money!"

by AuntConnie 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

I think that AuntConnie is/wannabe African GB Member. His threads should be in the Jokes & Humour section. He's an annoying satirist!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

www.JW.org should let everybody know the literature costs very little as it is produced by slave labor earning less than some 3rd world sweat shops.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Thank you for the laughs, AuntConnie. Your satire is more than welcome here.

• ThisFellowCheap
    ThisFellowCheap

Thumbs up, Aunt Connie! I had a good laugh too over this piece of your's. You're the bomb! And how about a bomb sticker on the ragazines?

• Satanus
    Satanus

' Zorro Apostate is robbing screwing with ME! It's the little things, like filling out a larger Time Slip that makes me feel superior and smug, don't take this away, I beg you!'

Oh come on. I'm sure there are many other things for a dub to feel smug about besides a fat time slip. Afterall, your hubby is an elder, n'est pas? THAT is worth a little bit of smug. There must be other smugworthies, as well.

S

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

The label costs more to print than those thin little rags.

zed

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Apostates are suppose to be the "things that go bump in the night" to JWs, we sure have them fooled don't we? Me and my husband have caused more spiritual destruction because we are not suppose to be evil incarnate, and he is going to be the next assistant circuit overseer. The organizatoin is so busy sniffing for apostate "bumps" they walk right past the howling and moaning zombies full speed.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

yeah if you build it ,he will come

• Crisis of Conscience
  • Crisis of Conscience

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit