Stop Putting Apostate Stickers On My Literature! They "Cost Lots of Money!"

by AuntConnie 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...Tossing them in the trash is the best idea..."
    blondie

I admit to have found watchtower and Awake Magazines in my apt complex laundry and bus stop. I threw them in the trash. I felt good afterward.

Scott77

• carla
    carla

Reminding me print more! thanks!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW`s are Naturally Angry..

It all stems from not..

Baking their Chickens in a Bikini..

..............................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

are you an active jw? you sure use alot of naughty words!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Is this woman for real or a troll? Her rantings just don't add up for JW think.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I don't post stickers on watchtower rags I find in laundromats, doctors offices, anywhere else. I take them, shred them, and chuck them in the garbage for the trash they are.

• blondie
    blondie

I don't to go laundromats too much. My only chance is the doctor's office but they are pretty strict. But I have been to the hospital lately and see some jws are sneaked in some magazines. I take them home and trash them.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

I don't remember tithing when I was in. Did it change?

• Satanus
    Satanus

The co thinks mags cost money? What about the time of the pubs going door to door? Is that of no value to the society? Instead of sending the wt money, dubs should take the hours on their field service report charge the wt corp an hourly rate. Let's say $20 per hour. Do 10 hours for the month, x20 = $200 the wt owes you poor sisters. Number of pios would skyrocket.

S

• designs
    designs

This March become a Anti-Vacation Pioneer, volunteer 60 hours to pick up literature left around town, be sure and take the mags to a Recycler

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit